The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It doesn't make sense to hatin' ass nikkas.

As a man you should have a solution that you're working on if your ready to publicly shoot someone else's idea down. Especially if it has anything to do with your own community.

Otherwise sit down.

Y'all just want to yap your mouths, full of hate, then disappear back into the bushes.

Provide an alternative.
Nah it don't make sense to nobody. Fam you're female ass logic wouldn't work outside of a Tariq dikkeating thread. You got a criticism well where's your business at. Stop the cap fam nobody does this. Nobody this is an Internet groupie thing y'all do for y'all's online role models. Our community FOH. You nikkas always overcompensating online. Nighas don't even know your neighbors talking about some community. Again stop it fam. All these online trying to be down talking points don't work on me.

What did I hate on stupid nikka? Show the fukking proof using this thread or stop them bytch tactics. I asked you a question and posted something else.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Nah it don't make sense to nobody. Fam you're female ass logic wouldn't work outside of a Tariq dikkeating thread. You got a criticism well where's your business at. Stop the cap fam nobody does this. Nobody this is an Internet groupie thing y'all do for y'all's online role models. Our community FOH. You nikkas always overcompensating online. Nighas don't even know your neighbors talking about some community. Again stop it fam. All these online trying to be down talking points don't work on me.

What did I hate on stupid nikka? Show the fukking proof using this thread or stop them bytch tactics. I asked you a question and posted something else.

You're calling my response female but look how you're responding? Emotional af response:mjlol:

I stand by what I said.

You have no alternative to what he is doing, so stop complaining.

I don't know my community? I pay for young Black men in my community to go to college but I don't know my community? I pay for kids full year of school fees on the continent, but I don't know my community? I volunteer in my community, but I don't know my community?

Stop hating man. You will live longer that way.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're calling my response female but look how you're responding? Emotional af response:mjlol:

I stand by what I said.

You have no alternative to what he is doing, so stop complaining.

I don't know my community? I pay for young Black men in my community to go to college but I don't know my community? I pay for kids full year of school fees on the continent, but I don't know my community? I volunteer in my community, but I don't know my community?

Stop hating man. You will live longer that way.
Emotional how? You children of single mothers use the same tired routines. Get called out now my response is emotional even though there is no emotions in typed words smfh. Mother should've worked a little harder to get you some better schooling you're dumb.

Goofy lame how can you stand by something you have no proof on? Like I said you're mother failed you. What did I complain about regarding Tariq dumbass? Nope you don't know you're community and everyone of you clowns are a social worker, now I guess you're Robert Smith of this shyt, etc. FOH. Nobody hating on your imaginary life I'm asking your dumb ass to prove these claims but all you got is standard bird babble.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Emotional how? You children of single mothers use the same tired routines. Get called out now my response is emotional even though there is no emotions in typed words smfh. Mother should've worked a little harder to get you some better schooling you're dumb.

Goofy lame how can you stand by something you have no proof on? Like I said you're mother failed you. What did I complain about regarding Tariq dumbass? Nope you don't know you're community and everyone of you clowns are a social worker, now I guess you're Robert Smith of this shyt, etc. FOH. Nobody hating on your imaginary life I'm asking your dumb ass to prove these claims but all you got is standard bird babble.

Ok you know me better than me breh! You win the internet beefs breh! :salute:

So anyways where is the alternative at? :jbhmm:

Or did you just come in this thread to hate?:jbhmm:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ok you know me better than me breh! You win the internet beefs breh! :salute:

So anyways where is the alternative at? :jbhmm:

Or did you just come in this thread to hate?:jbhmm:
It isn't no beef stupid. You made a bullshyt claim and I ask you to point it out you start posting smilies like a bytch. Alternative to what you dumb bytch? I didn't mention Tariq once so again dumb bytch stop trying to act like you're Tariq dikkhead.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
It isn't no beef stupid. You made a bullshyt claim and I ask you to point it out you start posting smilies like a bytch. Alternative to what you dumb bytch? I didn't mention Tariq once so again dumb bytch stop trying to act like you're Tariq dikkhead.

So no alternative? :jbhmm:

:pachaha:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I wonder does he have a hand shake deal on the location or if he already bought it on the low.
The way the real estate market is right now, especially in places like LA, how can he show a specific property and say he's going buy it in a month after he has donations