The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody wanna give that rat a fukking million. If he really wanted to build something legit, he would have gone to the proper channels.

Donate 1 mil to King Flex brehs :dead:

Rich investors black its plenty in LA.
You’re not supposed to use your brain when it comes to Tariq, or any other one of the Coli’s favorite charlatans. Get those donations in family, yes indeed :mjgrin:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Rich investors black its plenty in LA.

Y'all just looking for a reason to hate.

He clearly said he wants this thing to be grassroots.

Rich investors comes at a price, and they may put conditions on their funding. I invest and I run small businesses. I know this.

I'm not FBA, but I am ADOS. I fukk with Tariq.

I'm not saying he is perfect, and there is some shyt he says that I don't agree with, but this is a good project man.

Y'all just want to see him fail

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He clearly said he wants this thing to be grassroots.

Rich investors comes at a price, and they may put conditions on their funding. I invest and I run small businesses. I know this.

I'm not saying he is perfect, and there is some shyt he says that I don't agree with, but this is a good project man.

Stop caping. He was calling out black athletes in the NFL and NBA, as well as black actors and actresses to put something on it during his live stream. He’s only using the grassroots angle just in case this thing flops, he’ll be able to say yall nikkas wasn’t serious enough :yeshrug:He’s more than willing to accept funds from major investors.

If TARIQ was really serious about this museum he’d secure the finances on his own. He has the resources and connections to make moves like this. Y’all can get up off your knees now…

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Stop caping. He was calling out black athletes in the NFL and NBA, as well as black actors and actresses to put something on it during his live stream. He’s only using the grassroots angle just in case this thing flops, he’ll be able to say yall nikkas wasn’t serious enough :yeshrug:

If TARIQ was really serious about this museum he’d secure the finances on his own. He has the resources and connections to make moves like this. Y’all can get up off your knees now…

:mjlol:

Hatin' ass nikkas man.

You are not building anything so what right do you have to speak on how he should get his funding?:jbhmm:

What are you doing as an alternative to this project since he is doing it incorrectly?:jbhmm:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Hatin' ass nikkas man.

You are not building anything so what right do you have to speak on how he should get his funding?:jbhmm:

What are you doing as an alternative to this project since he is doing it incorrectly?:jbhmm:
Just as I said in my initial post. nikkas don’t wanna use their brain when it comes to these charlatans. If you don’t agree with them it’s “blah blah blah hater” “blah blah blah c00n” :angry:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Stop caping. He was calling out black athletes in the NFL and NBA, as well as black actors and actresses to put something on it during his live stream. He’s only using the grassroots angle just in case this thing flops, he’ll be able to say yall nikkas wasn’t serious enough :yeshrug:He’s more than willing to accept funds from major investors.

of course he’ll accept donations from entertainers and Athletes. Why wouldn’t he. But who says them niccas giving up a million dollars. They wouldn’t fund master p when he wanted to do the positive black tv station a decade ago.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nobody wanna give that rat a fukking million. If he really wanted to build something legit, he would have gone to the proper channels.

Donate 1 mil to King Flex brehs :dead:

It's crazy that an Haitian immigrant is talking down about Black man building something for his community.

Where is all of that energy when the White people go over to Haiti and buy up the land and build resorts and businesses :mjgrin:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Just as I said in my initial post. nikkas don’t wanna use their brain when it comes to these charlatans. If you don’t agree with them it’s “blah blah blah hater” “blah blah blah c00n” :angry:

So I'm asking where is your alternative project since he is doing this one incorrectly in your opinion :jbhmm:

No one is mad. :pachaha:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

He clearly said he wants this thing to be grass roots funded.

How is saying go to rich black investors hating?

Tariq at the point does not need to be asking the people to fund his projects.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So I'm asking where is your alternative project since he is doing this one incorrectly in your opinion :jbhmm:

No one is mad. :pachaha:
What kinda logic is this? If someone thinks someone is doing something incorrectly they then have to have a competing project? You know this makes no sense.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
What kinda logic is this? If someone thinks someone is doing something incorrectly they then have to have a competing project? You know this makes no sense.

It doesn't make sense to hatin' ass nikkas.

As a man you should have a solution that you're working on if your ready to publicly shoot someone else's idea down. Especially if it has anything to do with your own community.

Otherwise sit down.

Y'all just want to yap your mouths, full of hate, then disappear back into the bushes.

Provide an alternative.