The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

full

Hidden history? The examples he's presenting in that pitch are well know and documented. Where does the "hidden" come in?

"The Hidden History museum will focus on presenting global Black history..."

This is why he shouldn't be taken seriously. He presents himself as someone who hates non-FBA people, but has no problem exploiting them/history for his projects. This dude only cares about money. I doubt this goes anywhere.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Hidden history? The examples he's presenting in that pitch are well know and documented. Where does the "hidden" come in?

"The Hidden History museum will focus on presenting global Black history..."

This is why he shouldn't be taken seriously. He presents himself as someone who hates non-FBA people, but has no problem exploiting them/history for his projects. This dude only cares about money. I doubt this goes anywhere.

This might be the most feminine hating post in the entire thread :mjlol:

Edit: he negged me :deadmanny:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm quite obviously not from there.
Jus Soli citizenship was not designed for "black people" who can't control black countries, or their weak children, who will never return.

What is Jus Soli citizenship

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
You can call it hating on my end but I'm kinda seeing someone not really putting his own skin into one of his own ventures. My alarms go off a little bit when I see someone going the crowd funding route (pretty much like how I see mega church pastors as grifters too when they be doing the same thing)

That said I know the blacks in wax museum in Baltimore gets millions in funding from the state of Maryland and from corporate sponsors but the owner of that particular museum (Elmer martin) actually built it himself from the ground up before he started doing his funding rounds. Plus they still keep the price of admission relatively cheap

Which project has he done and not put up any of his own money for? As with the movies, whatever he gets from crowd funding, won’t be enough to complete the project.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Tariq is a necessary evil. But hes also a huckster. Yall better remember that.

I want to know who or what entity will own, operate and control this museum.

Will it be solely owned and controlled by Tariqs Melanoid Ministries, and steered by a committee of his choosing. He was just on IG live talking about he might Peter Gunz on the advisory board.....HuhWhat? No No!

Just better make sure yall not buying him a $7 million dollar property to flip when the real estate prices shoot up in that area.

I know my people are proudly naive tho and easily swayed so I wont be shocked if yall get finessed. Same dude brought you Jay Morrison...memba dat

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You literally just said he could get a loan though. So he’s still using other peoples money. What business man would try to build an entire museum straight cash?

Why get a loan with interest when you can crowdfund?

They literally said he shouldn’t use other peoples money via a crowdfund but then said he should get a loan aka the banks money :skip:

They wanna hate so bad all logic goes out the window
Yes or no question don’t Juelz. Will he raise the 1 mil or 7 mil or however much he’s trying to raise. Yes or no?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Which project has he done and not put up any of his own money for? As with the movies, whatever he gets from crowd funding, won’t be enough to complete the project.

I'm falling back. I had a knee jerk reaction