The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Exhibits on The Moors and Nelson Mandela?

:jbhmm:

Does #fba sect approve of such traitorous displays of non #fba excellence?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
When you go back to West Africa.

@Father likely never stepped foot in WA, nor have his parents; grandparents, great grand, or great great grand been there.

Not too mention, WA is a vast region w/ several different countries, neither he nor most BA can point to a single country in WA that we originate from.

The above doesn't ring true for you and Kenya. :patrice:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I’m donating. I spend $200 at the strip club and don’t blink. That’s going to this museum project.
Tariq good with me, he’s the only black man fighting white supremacy front and center.

if he crowdfunds he’s not beholden to any corporate entities who may have an issue with what’s in the museum.

the AA museum in DC is partially curated by white people And has corporate donors. Great place though. Highly recommend. This museum for us by us is needed.

I actually think 7 million is low. I think he’s gonna need closer to 10 at least.

oh word i knew day one i was donating and i don't even live in cali. this is going to be powerful b

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dominican isn't a race, it's an ethnic group.
The only thing triggered is this dikk when your whore mother rolls her Rs, I know that tongue DO WORK, you whoreson.
:picard:

You want a hug breh?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
No its not. c00nery doesn't equal disliking or even "hating" on a dude online esp when you're mainly talking about posters on here who have no following or anything like that. They are just people going back and forth on here most of,the time. They're not trashing him to white folks or other non blacks. Y'all can't switch the meaning of c00n just to suit y'all's silly pov on this topic. That happens too often online dudes just overuse c00n as some end the convo word lol.
Bruh this very thread people come in hating and don’t even know what they talking about. Soon as they see Tariq name in a thread title it’s instant hate.

Tariq one of the few people that’s out here actually putting on and not having to kiss no ass to get his chit off the ground. Funded by the people and his own bread.

You black and you hating on that and wishing on his downfall i don’t know what you call that :hubie:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m donating. I spend $200 at the strip club and don’t blink. That’s going to this museum project.
Tariq good with me, he’s the only black man fighting white supremacy front and center.

if he crowdfunds he’s not beholden to any corporate entities who may have an issue with what’s in the museum.

the AA museum in DC is partially curated by white people And has corporate donors. Great place though. Highly recommend. This museum for us by us is needed.

I actually think 7 million is low. I think he’s gonna need closer to 10 at least.

Fighting white supremacy, one XXXL dashiki at a time

Eis5p4KXsAIkP3M.jpg

EC6G1CUU4AEVCjZ.jpg

A true worrior
full

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bruh this very thread people come in hating and don’t even know what they talking about. Soon as they see Tariq name in a thread title it’s instant hate.

Tariq one of the few people that’s out here actually putting on and not having to kiss no ass to get his chit off the ground. Funded by the people and his own bread.

You black and you hating on that and wishing on his downfall i don’t know what you call that :hubie:
The word c00n don't mean hating on your online father figures no matter how much appeal to emotions you type out. Y'all dudes truly need to learn some more words. Y'all like defective robots that keep saying the same thing over and over even if it don't apply.