The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny:

Let me guess hidden colors being played on a loop on one those middle school TVs

this is the history of music family :troll:

R-9590799-1483296576-6894.jpeg.jpg

shyt is going to look like the Biff Tanner museum on Back to the Future.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
They are getting a museum, that’s the point of crowdfunding. Something doesn’t exist, you want it to exist, you pool your money together with people who have the same want/need and give it to someone who can execute the plan. It’s not an investment, it’s a donation..with the goal of having the thing you want become a reality. If we used traditional lending methods like bank loans this would NEVER come to fruition.

You can call it hating on my end but I'm kinda seeing someone not really putting his own skin into one of his own ventures. My alarms go off a little bit when I see someone going the crowd funding route (pretty much like how I see mega church pastors as grifters too when they be doing the same thing)

That said I know the blacks in wax museum in Baltimore gets millions in funding from the state of Maryland and from corporate sponsors but the owner of that particular museum (Elmer martin) actually built it himself from the ground up before he started doing his funding rounds. Plus they still keep the price of admission relatively cheap

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This isn’t a business venture though and you are getting something in return, you’re getting the project that you donated to ie a documentary

I'm sure he'll be charging admission to keep the lights on while getting a nice tax deduction to say the least.

:yeshrug:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m donating. I spend $200 at the strip club and don’t blink. That’s going to this museum project.
Tariq good with me, he’s the only black man fighting white supremacy front and center.

if he crowdfunds he’s not beholden to any corporate entities who may have an issue with what’s in the museum.

the AA museum in DC is partially curated by white people And has corporate donors. Great place though. Highly recommend. This museum for us by us is needed.

I actually think 7 million is low. I think he’s gonna need closer to 10 at least.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean why are you in our business, "platano"?
Why don't you explain how y'all abuse haitians with impunity because they're black?
Also: Sosua aka HOESUA.
Beat it, chico.
Ad hominem
:coffee:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
You can call it hating on my end but I'm kinda seeing someone not really putting his own skin into one of his own ventures. My alarms go off a little bit when I see someone going the crowd funding route (pretty much like how I see mega church pastors as grifters too when they be doing the same thing)

That said I know the blacks in wax museum in Baltimore gets millions in funding from the state of Maryland and from corporate sponsors but the owner of that particular museum (Elmer martin) actually built it himself from the ground up before he started doing his funding rounds. Plus they still keep the price of admission relatively cheap

So your answer is “put your own money up first and then beg white daddy”.

:gucci:

Knowing that the second white daddy gets involved that any Black Empowerment conversation in the museum is out.

You’re basically saying we shouldn’t open it at all because 1. no bank will fund this and 2. No corporation will fund this because they will not support black empowerment.

You think Black people moving on their own accord and supporting themselves is grifting. If you’re really Black, that’s fukked up mentaloty…no wonder we’re slaves globally