The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is hating because if he doesn’t reach the funding goal everyone gets their money back so what’s the real issue here?
The issue is that we all know a project this big isn’t going to happen solely off of the backs of black people. Which is why I asked why can’t he get the funds somewhere else, (like his own pockets) if he REALLY wanted an African American museum for the people. This isn’t a documentary that costs 150k to make and he can pocket the rest. It is literally going to take YEARS to reach that dollar amount he wants from crowd funding. It’s not happening.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
How do you know how much it cost? Or are you just making this up?
Tariq is definitely an agent. only an agent would seriously try to argue that trump and the GOP are better for black people than Biden and democrats.

Dude was genuinely distraught when Trump lost the presidency in november

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even the biggest Tariq fan, but these comments in this thread is crazy

The amount of hate someone gets to raise money to open up a History museum :dead::dead::dead::dead:

Will that museum honor non Ados/ non fba like marcus garvey, kwame nkrumah etc:mjpls:as that will go against his no non fba nikkas philosophy:mjgrin:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
will yours?
If I had a musuem it will definitely honor all the great pan africanist leaders of the past. united we stand,divided we fall. I don't fukk with anti-african and anti-caribbean xenophobes
Either you promote unity and empowerment of the black race as a whole or :camby: