The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which project has he done and not put up any of his own money for? As with the movies, whatever he gets from crowd funding, won’t be enough to complete the project.
Thank you. This is what it is at the end of the day, it’s not hating it’s reality. He doesn’t have the reach and influence to commit to a project like this without serious dough from serious investors. He struggled with getting donations for his movies and social media apps, but I’m supposed to believe he’s going to receive 7 million from donations? The stans and fanboys are ignoring reality to defend their daddy.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The word c00n don't mean hating on your online father figures no matter how much appeal to emotions you type out. Y'all dudes truly need to learn some more words. Y'all like defective robots that keep saying the same thing over and over even if it don't apply.

so no response to what i said. Just say some dumb chit like online father figure.

giphy.gif

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
It's in California, so that number makes complete sense. Donating as soon as I get the cash to.

The jews have well over 50 museums and memorials dedicated solely to the Holocaust in this country alone.
Don't use logic with these dikkriding fakkits. They're only here to sew discord. Block 'em and move on. Wish I could block the hoes that dapped his retarded ass post, too.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is Jus Soli citizenship
In 1864, Attorney General Edward Bates tackled the issue in connection with African-American members of the Union Army, finding that “free men of color” born on American soil were American. After the war, the Reconstructionist Congress passed a civil rights law that extended citizenship to all people born in the U.S. who were “not subject to any foreign power.”

The 14th Amendment extended birthright citizenship
The most sweeping declaration of birthright citizenship came in 1868: the Fourteenth Amendment. It defined citizenship as applying to “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.” Notably, due to the "jurisdiction" requirement, most Native Americans were excluded from this amendment.

Why the United States Has Birthright Citizenship

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 1864, Attorney General Edward Bates tackled the issue in connection with African-American members of the Union Army, finding that “free men of color” born on American soil were American. After the war, the Reconstructionist Congress passed a civil rights law that extended citizenship to all people born in the U.S. who were “not subject to any foreign power.”

The 14th Amendment extended birthright citizenship
The most sweeping declaration of birthright citizenship came in 1868: the Fourteenth Amendment. It defined citizenship as applying to “All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.” Notably, due to the "jurisdiction" requirement, most Native Americans were excluded from this amendment.

Why the United States Has Birthright Citizenship

So you don’t think this should apply to foreign blacks? Or all foreigners?

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Hidden history? The examples he's presenting in that pitch are well know and documented. Where does the "hidden" come in?

"The Hidden History museum will focus on presenting global Black history..."

This is why he shouldn't be taken seriously. He presents himself as someone who hates non-FBA people, but has no problem exploiting them/history for his projects. This dude only cares about money. I doubt this goes anywhere.
Adding another fagerino to the ignore pile.
6nFr3fX.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
so no response to what i said. Just say some dumb chit like online father figure.

giphy.gif
You just don't like my reply. I'm not one of your echo chamber pals that is looking for an online father figure. Post your gifs like the rest of you adult men acting like teenagers. You're too old for this smfh.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Thank you. This is what it is at the end of the day, it’s not hating it’s reality. He doesn’t have the reach and influence to commit to a project like this without serious dough from serious investors. He struggled with getting donations for his movies and social media apps, but I’m supposed to believe he’s going to receive 7 million from donations? The stans and fanboys are ignoring reality to defend their daddy.
It is hating because if he doesn’t reach the funding goal everyone gets their money back so what’s the real issue here?