The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This charlatan has been crowdfunding for years now for his own profit.
Many projects, hell most projects are privately funded with investors seeing a return.

A lot of people here refuse to see the shenanigans this clown makes because he makes content trolling XYZ people on the internet.
Just because he might have a point from time to time doesn't mean he's still not a charlatan and a grifter.
How is he a charlatan? People donate money for him to get projects done that they don’t have the time/expertise to do themselves. So he’s supposed to do all of the leg work and take 0 profit for himself? This isn’t an investment vehicle it’s a crowdfunded project.
What return should someone who donated $2 get?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Many projects, hell most projects are privately funded with investors seeing a return.

A lot of people here refuse to see the shenanigans this clown makes because he makes content trolling XYZ people on the internet.
Just because he might have a point from time to time doesn't mean he's still not a charlatan and a grifter.

So Kickstarter and GoFundMe are these thriving sites because Tariq Nasheed is the only one getting funded on there is that what you’re saying? Let me ask you very specifically, is everyone that goes to Kickstarter and GoFundMe a charlatan?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
People give Tariq more leeway than what they give their own family and friends.

If one of my friends pitched me a business idea and needed some money for it, I'd either expect to be paid back or have a percentage of the business.

The people donating are getting nothing in return on this business venture.
This isn’t a business venture though and you are getting something in return, you’re getting the project that you donated to ie a documentary

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is he a charlatan? People donate money for him to get projects done that they don’t have the time/expertise to do themselves. So he’s supposed to do all of the leg work and take 0 profit for himself? This isn’t an investment vehicle it’s a crowdfunded project.
What return should someone who donated $2 get?

This is a strange statement. Lots of people get private investments for projects and take a profit after. This is common sense.

So Kickstarter and GoFundMe are these thriving sites because Tariq Nasheed is the only one getting funded on there is that what you’re saying? Let me ask you very specifically, is everyone that goes to Kickstarter and GoFundMe a charlatan?
Kickstarter and GoFundMe...in terms of their existence have nothing to do with my post. They're merely vehicles.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is a strange statement. Lots of people get private investments for projects and take a profit after. This is common sense.

Kickstarter and GoFundMe...in terms of their existence have nothing to do with my post. They're merely vehicles.
So if he’s allowed to take profits from his work then how is he a “charlatan”?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

You're a Domincian(likely white one at that), worry about your land being a 3rd world country than what BA's are doing. :unimpressed:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you’re not c00ning then simply articulate what it is exactly that you disagree with. That’s what we’re all waiting to hear minus the c00n babble.
If I am c00ning why don't you and your group of sack riders show proof of this c00ning? You can't that's why you keep this silly stuff up. I've already articulated what I disagreed with but maybe you're just not smart enough to understand simple English. I can't help you with that. Again I ask how can you speak c00n babble when its "in house". What white people are around that I'm c00n babbling for? Who am I shytting on for white approval? Y'all are too remedial step it up.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
They are getting a museum, that’s the point of crowdfunding. Something doesn’t exist, you want it to exist, you pool your money together with people who have the same want/need and give it to someone who can execute the plan. It’s not an investment, it’s a donation..with the goal of having the thing you want become a reality. If we used traditional lending methods like bank loans this would NEVER come to fruition.
Very well said. These people obviously don’t understand the whole premise behind crowdfunding. They’re literally talking about “return on my investment” for a crowdfund:mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
:deadmanny:

Let me guess hidden colors being played on a loop on one those middle school TVs

this is the history of music family :troll:

R-9590799-1483296576-6894.jpeg.jpg