The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Apparently you do - your comment was the 3rd one in this thread. Tf are you so quick to reply for someone you claim not to follow
:huhldup:
Thecoli taught me that fans and haters are on opposite ends of the same spectrum of admiration. They’re so obsessed with hating “coli father figures” that they’re always the first (and in some cases have the most posts) in any thread about the same people they claim to hate. Opposite end of the spectrum, same destination.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People give Tariq more leeway than what they give their own family and friends.

If one of my friends pitched me a business idea and needed some money for it, I'd either expect to be paid back or have a percentage of the business.

The people donating are getting nothing in return on this business venture.
They are getting something in return. It just isn't financial. They are getting to say they're a real black while others who disagree are "c00ns". They don't want the money back just be able to show how much more black they are than the "c00ns". Tariq has got that market down cold I'll give him that.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
People give Tariq more leeway than what they give their own family and friends.

If one of my friends pitched me a business idea and needed some money for it, I'd either expect to be paid back or have a percentage of the business.

The people donating are getting nothing in return on this business venture.

They are getting a museum, that’s the point of crowdfunding. Something doesn’t exist, you want it to exist, you pool your money together with people who have the same want/need and give it to someone who can execute the plan. It’s not an investment, it’s a donation..with the goal of having the thing you want become a reality. If we used traditional lending methods like bank loans this would NEVER come to fruition.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The interesting thing is some of the same posters in her mad at Tariq for wanting to build a museum are the same people in another thread saying Black people need to be more constructive, try harder, and work together. Here’s a scenario where we can working together and support someone with an impressive resume and we are told we are supporting scammers…it shows you that these people are here to confuse the internal politic…they don’t want our success.
Your right like that one thread where the NOI got ban on twitter there a bunch posters said saying how we need to build our own stuff I don't see problem with tariq want to build more Museums.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Nope. People disagreeing with y'all's online father figure doesn't equate to c00ning. Come up with a word that actually applies. c00ning doesn't mean you can't talk about or even "hate" on your favorite online personality. It damn near all black people talking about a black person to other blacks so the claims of c00n don't even make logical sense here. Like I said come up with a word that actually fits here.
Glad you know how to post gifs but why would I answer a question that has nothing to do with what I said? Gotta get out of that groupie flow trying to get a pat on the head from the next man online.
If you’re not c00ning then simply articulate what it is exactly that you disagree with. That’s what we’re all waiting to hear minus the c00n babble.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would someone profit off of a project they didn’t actually work on? I donate $5 and I should get a profit despite putting in 0 hours editing, researching, interviewing, flights, etc?

The entire point of a crowdfund is to fund a project you want to see get done without having to do the leg work. Do you not know that?
This charlatan has been crowdfunding for years now for his own profit.
Many projects, hell most projects are privately funded with investors seeing a return.

A lot of people here refuse to see the shenanigans this clown makes because he makes content trolling XYZ people on the internet.
Just because he might have a point from time to time doesn't mean he's still not a charlatan and a grifter.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg