The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Why do y'all lame nerds overuse the word c00n? People just don't agree smfh. How can someone disagreeing equate to being a c00n when we are just having a discussion that's "in house"? Y'all truly don't think just post emotional bs for daps. Get out your feelings.
Most people that disagree are in fact c00ning because there hasn’t been a single logical argument in this thread to justify the hate. You literally got people hating because he won’t use his own money but then said he should get a loan. Make it make sense.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Socialize the cost.
Privatize the profits.

You morons still fall for this charlatan.
Tariq been scamming y’all for years.
Why would someone profit off of a project they didn’t actually work on? I donate $5 and I should get a profit despite putting in 0 hours editing, researching, interviewing, flights, etc?

The entire point of a crowdfund is to fund a project you want to see get done without having to do the leg work. Do you not know that?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Who said I was a skeptic? Like I said all emotions. Y'all dudes don't fool me y'all got female engineering in male packaging smfh. I said if someone doesn't agree with duke y'all's emotional response is always some they're a c00n. That is non sensical bs that only works in your little coli echo chamber. c00n doesn't equate to I disagree with y'all's online father figure so I'm a c00n when we are talking to other blacks and what white person are folks showing out for?

I don't care what white person you work for don't have nothing to do with my point so Ye shrug. Y'all overuse c00n and look like emotional groupies when doing so. I've never did any "c00nery" a day in my life but funny enough just by you saying this I know you're a lame IRL. Black people don't use this term in normal ass disagreements like this face to face because we know it won't be too long before you going to have to throw hands or worse over it. I know y'all all killers online but reality says save the lies for someone else.
tenor.gif

You didn’t answer his question :skip:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Most people that disagree are in fact c00ning because there hasn’t been a single logical argument in this thread to justify the hate. You literally got people hating because he won’t use his own money but then said he should get a loan. Make it make sense.
Nope. People disagreeing with y'all's online father figure doesn't equate to c00ning. Come up with a word that actually applies. c00ning doesn't mean you can't talk about or even "hate" on your favorite online personality. It damn near all black people talking about a black person to other blacks so the claims of c00n don't even make logical sense here. Like I said come up with a word that actually fits here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
tenor.gif

You didn’t answer his question :skip:
Glad you know how to post gifs but why would I answer a question that has nothing to do with what I said? Gotta get out of that groupie flow trying to get a pat on the head from the next man online.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Nope. People disagreeing with y'all's online father figure doesn't equate to c00ning. Come up with a word that actually applies. c00ning doesn't mean you can't talk about or even "hate" on your favorite online personality. It damn near all black people talking about a black person to other blacks so the claims of c00n don't even make logical sense here. Like I said come up with a word that actually fits here.
c00n babble

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The interesting thing is some of the same posters in her mad at Tariq for wanting to build a museum are the same people in another thread saying Black people need to be more constructive, try harder, and work together. Here’s a scenario where we can working together and support someone with an impressive resume and we are told we are supporting scammers…it shows you that these people are here to confuse the internal politic…they don’t want our success.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Is he going to share the profits or is he gonna pocket them like usual :ohhh:

People give Tariq more leeway than what they give their own family and friends.

If one of my friends pitched me a business idea and needed some money for it, I'd either expect to be paid back or have a percentage of the business.

The people donating are getting nothing in return on this business venture.