The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Is it going to be free to the public at least?
He making people pay for expensive LA real estate that most certainly will be in his LLC names, at least let brehs get in there free like every other AA history museum I been to

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Says something that he isnt able to network with high net worth black folk to provide endowments for the museum
You told me before you was a high net worth person. Why don't you provide some endowments for the museum or was that cap like I suspect it was.?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
soo many c00ns, why can he get his own money, cant he get a loan for that?? got damn. the brotha as a track record of coming through..but that c00n mentality is super strong
:francis::mjlol::scust:
They literally said he shouldn’t use other peoples money via a crowdfund but then said he should get a loan aka the banks money :skip:

They wanna hate so bad all logic goes out the window

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Looks like he went with indiegogo, that means kickstarter must of turn down the initial proposal :francis:
last time yvette took down his kickstarter campaign for the conference by saying he was lying.
he's probably black listed from the site

Daps
Looks like he went with indiegogo, that means kickstarter must of turn down the initial proposal :francis:

Yes he also pulled that bait and switch while collecting funds for the fba convention too. The reason being because with indegogo you get the money regardless if you reach your goal or not. Also with indegogo you can choose to get the money as it comes in.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:manny:

Good luck I guess… It’s always been a lil funny to me how he socializes the investment but privatizes the profit.

Who will actually own that title/deed for that expensive piece of real estate?

Not a hater homie… Think he shares good info sometimes but there’s always that feeling that at the end of the day he’s “for the people”, as long as they got his last name.
He privatizes the profits because he did all of the work. Most people are donating small amounts of money such as $5-$100. He has to do all of the leg work ie research, hours of editing, scheduling people to be in his films, paying for their flights/hotels, paying videographers, marketing etc. You still get a return on your investment because now you have a black history documentary, museum, etc that You can show your kids/ visit. Stop looking for any reason to hate.