The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Who said I was a skeptic? Like I said all emotions. Y'all dudes don't fool me y'all got female engineering in male packaging smfh. I said if someone doesn't agree with duke y'all's emotional response is always some they're a c00n. That is non sensical bs that only works in your little coli echo chamber. c00n doesn't equate to I disagree with y'all's online father figure so I'm a c00n when we are talking to other blacks and what white person are folks showing out for?

I don't care what white person you work for don't have nothing to do with my point so Ye shrug. Y'all overuse c00n and look like emotional groupies when doing so. I've never did any "c00nery" a day in my life but funny enough just by you saying this I know you're a lame IRL. Black people don't use this term in normal ass disagreements like this face to face because we know it won't be too long before you going to have to throw hands or worse over it. I know y'all all killers online but reality says save the lies for someone else.

so what do u disagree about this movement? can you answer that lol and i never threaded anybody. lol like what, did the word c00n trigger you that much lol....i just wanna know what makes tariq a scammer and none of the posters have answered, just going on diatribes because i called u a name. shyt, if people were get all emotional over name calling the black race would no longer exist...

u talking about emotional but ironically ur getting all flustered because i called u a c00n and talking bout fist about to be thrown. like nikka:gucci: either u answer why this man is a scammer or just hating for the sake of it. I need a valid reason, no insinuations. Because what the brotha is doing is a positive move

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
so what do u disagree about this movement? can you answer that lol and i never threaded anybody. lol like what, did the word c00n trigger you that much lol....i just wanna know what makes tariq a scammer and none of the posters have answered, just going on diatribes because i called u a name. shyt, if people were get all emotional over name calling the black race would no longer exist...

u talking about emotional but ironically ur getting all flustered because i called u a c00n and talking bout fist about to be thrown. like nikka:gucci: either u answer why this man is a scammer or just hating for the sake of it. I need a valid reason, no insinuations. Because what the brotha is doing is a positive move
No offense but are retarded? If the post you just quoted says what it says why do you keep asking me about this "movement" that isn't a movement? You also have to stop with the online lame use of the word trigger. Me saying you overuse the word c00n doesn't equate to it "triggering" me. It just is stupid and don't make sense in the context of this discussion. I also see you learned a new word in diatribe lol.

You're just another dude that is lost looking for an online father figure and Tariq fits the bill for you so you have to attack this that disagree to feel loyal lol. I get it but still looks sad at the same time. If you want the mackish package and the like cop it my guy nobody stopping you my online nerdy friend.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Why do y'all lame nerds overuse the word c00n? People just don't agree smfh. How can someone disagreeing equate to being a c00n when we are just having a discussion that's "in house"? Y'all truly don't think just post emotional bs for daps. Get out your feelings.
Disagreeing is one thing but attempting to hate and slander against any and everyone Tariq do over your personal feelings against him is c00nery behavior.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
jesus you mean you’re in here with negativity and jokes and don’t even know what the hell is going on?

My man you represent everything that’s wrong with people in general, much less Black people. You’re the personification of ignorance in action lol
@Vae Victis is Hassan Campbell status - hating on positivity and contributory content for clout.

Dude just knew he was going to get an influx of daps got saying that stupid shyt instead it backfired. Now he’s looking uninformed for an event that he knew nothing about.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Disagreeing is one thing but attempting to hate and slander against any and everyone Tariq do over your personal feelings against him is c00nery behavior.
No its not. c00nery doesn't equal disliking or even "hating" on a dude online esp when you're mainly talking about posters on here who have no following or anything like that. They are just people going back and forth on here most of,the time. They're not trashing him to white folks or other non blacks. Y'all can't switch the meaning of c00n just to suit y'all's silly pov on this topic. That happens too often online dudes just overuse c00n as some end the convo word lol.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It is a honest question. You being real emotional in this thread for no reason. Tariq is a businessman right? If he’s for the people he could do this thing all by himself if he wanted to. His net worth has to be in the low millions. Everybody knows this is a pipe dream much like Dr Umar’s school, because they don’t have the type of reach to depend on crowd funding. It is a grifter’s job to sell you a dream.
You literally just said he could get a loan though. So he’s still using other peoples money. What business man would try to build an entire museum straight cash?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Tariq Nasheed is a great at crowd funding $100 rojects that cost less than &$10.

From his documentaries to websites.
It's a much more credible than Umar Johnson approach.
He actually delivers on what he promised, say the Docie on the Haitian Revolution.

But it didn't cost $300 0000 to make, it cost less than $50K.

It's like a church fund, that raises 5mil and builds a church for $800K.

Also I belive Nasheed is a paid agent via the many front organisations US intelligence sets up.:yeshrug:
Matter of fact most of black YouTube are paid grifters.

From Mack lessons to Pan Africanist to black nativist:wow:

I digress
How do you know how much it cost? Or are you just making this up?