The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
soo many c00ns, why can he get his own money, cant he get a loan for that?? got damn. the brotha as a track record of coming through..but that c00n mentality is super strong
:francis::mjlol::scust:
Why do y'all lame nerds overuse the word c00n? People just don't agree smfh. How can someone disagreeing equate to being a c00n when we are just having a discussion that's "in house"? Y'all truly don't think just post emotional bs for daps. Get out your feelings.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
soo many c00ns, why can he get his own money, cant he get a loan for that?? got damn. the brotha as a track record of coming through..but that c00n mentality is super strong
:francis::mjlol::scust:

Yeah, if you ain't gon support, don't and K.I.M. I'm not donating, but I'm not gon wish it flops. Despite some of my reservations, this is a positive if the museum comes to past(assuming it's on the up and up).

This museum can help draw ppl in to visit the BA owned businesses in the area, and bring some jobs(security, tour guides, parking agents, etc) to the area.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Why do y'all lame nerds overuse the word c00n? People just don't agree smfh. How can someone disagreeing equate to being a c00n when we are just having a discussion that's "in house"? Y'all truly don't think just post emotional bs for daps. Get out your feelings.

alright so your a skeptic, so what about tariq you dont like? where has he scammed people , his audience in particular. has he omitted information from people, has he misrepresented his product or what he's using the money for?? i need examples of unfair and deceptive practices by tariq.

i work in credit and in FCRA so please explain why your c00nery, i mean skepticism is warranted??

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
alright so your a skeptic, so what about tariq you dont like? where has he scammed people , his audience in particular. has he omitted information from people, has he misrepresented his product or what he's using the money for?? i need examples of unfair and deceptive practices by tariq.

i work in credit and in FCRA so please explain why your c00nery, i mean skepticism is warranted??
Who said I was a skeptic? Like I said all emotions. Y'all dudes don't fool me y'all got female engineering in male packaging smfh. I said if someone doesn't agree with duke y'all's emotional response is always some they're a c00n. That is non sensical bs that only works in your little coli echo chamber. c00n doesn't equate to I disagree with y'all's online father figure so I'm a c00n when we are talking to other blacks and what white person are folks showing out for?

I don't care what white person you work for don't have nothing to do with my point so Ye shrug. Y'all overuse c00n and look like emotional groupies when doing so. I've never did any "c00nery" a day in my life but funny enough just by you saying this I know you're a lame IRL. Black people don't use this term in normal ass disagreements like this face to face because we know it won't be too long before you going to have to throw hands or worse over it. I know y'all all killers online but reality says save the lies for someone else.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
e1z2sgeythtsshrwtafu.jpg