The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Except all the fakkits in history originated from NYC :umad:

Facts. AIDS came from them nikkas

Nate took one for the team.
You’re from Atlanta....
81ce696f-a587-400a-b6fc-d67fc98c2f09_text.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hunter’s not 100% so I’m not sure if he’ll start but I low key feel that that matchup would be a draw or at most a slight advantage to DeAndre. The two have experience playing each other in the ACC so they know each other well. However if DeAndre is on the court while Julius is on the court he’s gonna get a healthy dose of playing him on defense straight up. I think we’ll mix coverages at Julius but it won’t just be Collins on him all the time

I think y’all in for a rude awakening on the talent gap between our two teams

Yeah but I expect the Knicks to be able to compensate for that. It’s not that big a gap. Randle, RJ, and Rose are all really good. IQ, Bullock, Burks, Noel, and Taj are all good roleplayers. These guys are use to heavy minutes. That’s the 8 man rotation. Pelle and Frank might see minutes too just for defense. Payton might get his head out his ass and be useful too.

The Knicks are use to executing their game plan after playing heavy minutes, and they are going to make the Hawks work for the majority of their points.

They don’t need to have more talent when the plan is to beat you up. Also injured or not, ya’ll have been playing mostly shytty teams since March.

Last edited:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Yeah but I expect the Knicks to be able to compensate for that. It’s not that big a gap. Randle, RJ, and Rose are all really good. IQ, Bullock, Burks, Noel, and Taj are all good roleplayers. These guys are use to heavy minutes. That’s the 8 man rotation. Pelle and Frank might see minutes too just for defense. Payton might get his head out his ass and be useful too.

The Knicks are use to executing their game plan after playing heavy minutes, and they are going to make the Hawks work for the majority of their points.

They don’t need to have more talent when the plan is to beat you up. Also injured or not, ya’ll have been playing mostly shytty teams since March.

Burks dropped 30 off the bench the other night, he's more than just a role player at this point