The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yeah but I expect the Knicks to be able to compensate for that. It’s not that big a gap. Randle, RJ, and Rose are all really good. IQ, Bullock, Burks, Noel, and Taj are all good roleplayers. These guys are use to heavy minutes. That’s the 8 man rotation. Pelle and Frank might see minutes too just for defense. Payton might get his head out his ass and be useful too.

The Knicks are use to executing their game plan after playing heavy minutes, and they are going to make the Hawks work for the majority of their points.

They don’t need to have more talent when the plan is to beat you up. Also injured or not, ya’ll have been playing mostly shytty teams since March.

:russell:

Blew out PHX, dominated POR, beat MIL & MIA without Trae in a season where we’ve missed the 2nd most games due to injuries in the league but yea we’ve beat mostly shytty teams on the way to the 4th best record in the league since March 1

If we speed this up we will run y’all out the gym. We’re deeper, more talented and have more shooters. Outside of Randle I don’t fear anyone on y’all roster

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
bruh you always type some homo shyt when discussing Atlanta sports teams :hhh:

You must only visit midtown when you travel to Atlanta
I get hit by men in your city and Lennox is flooded with trannies. :dame:

Otherwise, I love the black culture. :blessed:

He goes on vacay to Atlanta to look at nikkas. :dame:

full

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Trae dropping 50 in the garden.

All the disrespect they've given Trae since he came into the league. He's EASILY the most disrespected star in the NBA right now. Didn't even give that man an All-Star appearance :hhh:

I fully expect that man to have a Donovan Mitchell/Jamal Murray type run in the playoffs this year :picard:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

You're just a fakkit, bruh :comeon:

I bet you smell sweet like fruit and berries so no matter where you go in the world, gay men probably on you like fly's on shyt :picard:

You prolly the type of nikka that shaves his legs in the summer and rock jean shorts and Timberlands with no socks :hhh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

full

you’re either lying or gay yourself.

I’ve been living in Atlanta for 33 years and not once has a gay dude ever approached me.

and I’ve only been to Lenox 3 times in my life. That shyt is for out of towners, clout chasers and young folks who think going there is cool. Every time I’ve been I’ve only seen cacs and fake ballers. You must have an eye for trannies

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

I’ve been living in Atlanta for 33 years and not once has a gay dude ever approached me.

and I’ve only been to Lenox 3 times in my life. That shyt is for out of towners, clout chasers and young folks who think going there is cool. Every time I’ve been I’ve only seen cacs and fake ballers. You must have an eye for trannies
I dunno bruh. I've only been there once. shyt was flooded with trannies. Stop imagining me being gay. :dame:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:russ: @Peter Popoff damn, nikka. You gonna let him do you like that? :stopitslime: Rep yo hood, nikka.