The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Do you expect all your players to get equal minutes? If you’re saying hunter your best perimeter defender is going to play significant minutes then that means Gallo or huerter ain’t playing and that means you won’t be as effective on offense. If huerter/Gallo/bogi is playing that means Randle/ Rose and RJ gon eat.

Let me stop you right there. Before he got hurt Hunter was arguably our best/most consistent player. Great thing with him is that we didn’t run plays for him, he got shots within the flow of the offense. Hunter starting slots Huerter back to the bench where he’s more effective as a shooter/facilitator and Gallo is a mismatch against y’all 2nd unit in the post or as a straight up shooter. Hunter playing actually balances their minutes. You’ll see

our best defender doesn’t even play significant minutes but as a team we’re a monster on defense... that means anyone we put out there gon be able to slow down an offense. Imagine if thibs decides to play frank :ohhh:

We have a season of evidence showing that we’re the better team and as much as y’all want to move goalposts when it comes to injuries, covid etc we’ve been in a similar situations.

Our starting center has been out for 3 months and we still managed the 4 seed. Noel will have his fits with capela but best believe if Mitch was playing he’d nullify capelas advantage.

Nah I respect it. I respect y’all team. Y’all beat us 3 times straight up. I know Randle isn’t a traditional superstar but he’s going to get superstar treatment from the Hawks. We have no real matchup for him...it’ll be by committee to try and slow him down. But I feel really really good about our team. I think we bout to feast :yeshrug:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you really know basketball and understand the circumstances of the previous meetings from this season, I don’t see how you can have the Knicks winning tbh

Hawks have never been fully healthy with Nate as the coach in any of the meetings with NY this season.

I’d be shocked if this is a close series tbh