The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I dunno bruh. I've only been there once. shyt was flooded with trannies. Stop imagining me being gay. :dame:
Breh, you a fruit basket. That's why them gay nikkas be openly hollin at you. Ain't nothing wrong with that at all if that's how you swing. I know some gay nikkas and them nikkas are legit and cool af. If that's you, own that shyt. Some of best business people I know are gay and no, they ain't Holla at every nikka. They got their straight friends and their circle. Nothing with that if that's how you roll. Just own it if it is

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Breh, you a fruit basket. That's why them gay nikkas be openly hollin at you. Ain't nothing wrong with that at all if that's how you swing. I know some gay nikkas and them nikkas are legit and cool af. If that's you, own that shyt. Some of best business people I know are gay and no, they ain't Holla at every nikka. They got their straight friends and their circle. Nothing with that if that's how you roll. Just own it if it is
My God, you sensitive fakkit. I'm sorry for offending your ppl. Now can we move on to more Harlem related shyt like my team whooping that ass.