The Hawks Spread Their Wings in the Garden...Pause: New York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Series Thread

Who wins

• Knicks in 4

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Knicks in 5

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • Knicks in 6

Votes: 51 31.3%
  • Knicks in 7

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • Hawks in 4

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Hawks in 5

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Hawks in 6

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • Hawks in 7

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

except for DeAndre Hunter >>>> RJ. Kevin ain't starting playboi with Hunter back healthy:mjlit:
RJ has averaged more points, rebounds and assists in their first 2 seasons. He’s more durable and he’s an integral part to a top 5 defense in the league. Y’all stay overrating y’all players. Last year you all said cam reddish was better than RJ.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
RJ has averaged more points, rebounds and assists in their first 2 seasons. He’s more durable and he’s an integral part to a top 5 defense in the league. Y’all stay overrating y’all players. Last year you all said cam reddish was better than RJ.

Hunter’s not 100% so I’m not sure if he’ll start but I low key feel that that matchup would be a draw or at most a slight advantage to DeAndre. The two have experience playing each other in the ACC so they know each other well. However if DeAndre is on the court while Julius is on the court he’s gonna get a healthy dose of playing him on defense straight up. I think we’ll mix coverages at Julius but it won’t just be Collins on him all the time

I think y’all in for a rude awakening on the talent gap between our two teams

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hunter’s not 100% so I’m not sure if he’ll start but I low key feel that that matchup would be a draw or at most a slight advantage to DeAndre. The two have experience playing each other in the ACC so they know each other well. However if DeAndre is on the court while Julius is on the court he’s gonna get a healthy dose of playing him on defense straight up. I think we’ll mix coverages at Julius but it won’t just be Collins on him all the time

I think y’all in for a rude awakening on the talent gap between our two teams
I think me and a few knicks brehs have already acknowledged that you have a deeper team so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Our coach will have us prepared to handle your offense and his playoff resume shows it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I think me and a few knicks brehs have already acknowledged that you have a deeper team so I don’t know what you’re talking about. Our coach will have us prepared to handle your offense and his playoff resume shows it.
the Knicks might be the better team and they may win the series, but lets not sit here and say Thibodeau has a winning pedigree:russ: @RickyGQ

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Yea a few of y’all have, but I don’t think the average Knicks fan really knows us (and I really wouldn’t expect y’all to). I just don’t think people realize we’re legit 9-10 deep

Thibs is a great coach but this is gonna be a war of attrition...I don’t know how y’all stack up in a series where we gotta get the benches involved for long stretches

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea a few of y’all have, but I don’t think the average Knicks fan really knows us (and I really wouldn’t expect y’all to). I just don’t think people realize we’re legit 9-10 deep

Thibs is a great coach but this is gonna be a war of attrition...I don’t know how y’all stack up in a series where we gotta get the benches involved for long stretches
These nikkas talking on Trae like he Brevin Knight with an unlimited whistle and Nate as if he is a regular season coach only or Thibs is Pop. You would think Randle is KG the way these idiots talk about him

I can't wait for this series to start.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Do you expect all your players to get equal minutes? If you’re saying hunter your best perimeter defender is going to play significant minutes then that means Gallo or huerter ain’t playing and that means you won’t be as effective on offense. If huerter/Gallo/bogi is playing that means Randle/ Rose and RJ gon eat.

our best defender doesn’t even play significant minutes but as a team we’re a monster on defense... that means anyone we put out there gon be able to slow down an offense. Imagine if thibs decides to play frank :ohhh:

We have a season of evidence showing that we’re the better team and as much as y’all want to move goalposts when it comes to injuries, covid etc we’ve been in a similar situations.

Our starting center has been out for 3 months and we still managed the 4 seed. Noel will have his fits with capela but best believe if Mitch was playing he’d nullify capelas advantage.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These nikkas talking on Trae like he Brevin Knight with an unlimited whistle and Nate as if he is a regular season coach only or Thibs is Pop. You would think Randle is KG the way these idiots talk about him

I can't wait for this series to start.
No one is saying he’s KG. He’s the leading candidate for MIP, in talks for all nba and in talks for MVP. Why you always gotta exaggerate shyt?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I'm 100% certain trae is going to treat this like its his big moment and revert back to taking a lot of bad shots instead of getting to his floater and looking for others like he's been doing. Early Trae hater predictions are coming in at 30fg% 20% from 3 and 5 TOs a game for the series

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No one is saying he’s KG. He’s the leading candidate for MIP, in talks for all nba and in talks for MVP. Why you always gotta exaggerate shyt?
nikka stop it. I been on Twitter all day. They got photoshops of Randle railroading the Hawks. You would think this nikka was Bron or Steph when he's just Julius Randle. He's nice. I fukk with him but he ain't no superstar. Not even close.