The halo infinite reaction thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Reddit believes the demo might have been an early build, the lighting in the trailer on the left looks noticeably different than the demo

sDVhG6A.png

Daps
New Build has less pop in too

Demo
V9fiBBJ.gif

H2j6eDS.gif

They must have rushed this demo
MS ain't shyt
I wanted to be impressed by them so the Series X was a definite buy this fall but...
I am open to seeing more gameplay and watching gameplay and actually playing the game are two different things
The graphics still remain underwhelming, especially after all the MS hype of the Series X being the most powerful console

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol: y’all got Court putting in OT today.

:lolbron: This was the showcase that was supposed to really set off next gen!!
After the ps5 reveal y'all said wait for the 4k stream. Xbox show comes and all y'all forgot you can't see many next gen improvements without a 4k screen? How convenient. I'll admit I was underwhelmed with the whole show after watching it on my phone via YouTube. I got home right when it ended, watched it on my xbox in 4k and every game looked fantastic. Everwild looks so damn good from the animation to the lighting. That took the biggest leap in 4I imo and it looked great during the regular stream. Most games pop like how OLED does for a picture. What people are not understanding is how every xbox game will have that "pop" when viewed on a proper device. As an xbox one x owner I know first hand how games don't shine until you have it in native form in your lap.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
definitely looks better in 4K 60 but those environment textures and character models esp for halo are not acceptable. It was silky smooth and the audio sounds impressive on my system though. I’d like to see more of that multidimensional horror game but MS has to do more. Overall this was light :francis:

Daps
definitely looks better in 4K 60 but those environment textures and character models esp for halo are not acceptable. It was silky smooth and the audio sounds impressive on my system though. I’d like to see more of that multidimensional horror game but MS has to do more. Overall this was light :francis:
c'mon guys cross gen:stopitslime: like that's acceptable
MS got to do better

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People in this thread talking about "well look at this other video in 4k 60FPS"...shyt still look average...it just looks average with crystal clarity :mjlol:

"Guys wait I know we should you a picture of a porkchop but that was an old version we now have a picture of a porkchop in 4k take a look at it now":mjlol: