The halo infinite reaction thread

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Character models are trash, man...
Breh talking about look at the 4k direct feed.
I did and it’s trash.

Super Mario 64 ass graphics...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
image0.png

Microsoft doesn't care about gamers

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You could have told me it was Xbox One X footage and I'd believe it.:yeshrug: Game could be great but visually it doesn't hit like I hoped it would.
Again, you didn't watch it in 4k. Your cellphone maxes at 720p sir :scust:

How you gonna comment about visuals while watching at bootleg resolutions?

I can say this confidently because I seen it, it looks straight. And you're acting like they showed off more than a teaser. We just got a glimpse, in regular resolution it's a different story. You only cheating yourself but that's cool, most gamers will play and the sheep will follow. See you in November

taker597

Superstar
Daps
image0.png

Microsoft doesn't care about gamers

That's rough. Especially after Doom Eternal, but I digress. The only thing I really need is more improved lighting. If the game is fun and story isn't trash. I'll be excited.

If this is a true 10 year live service game(They say that it isn't, but it totally is).They can easily patch in better visuals, but they can't patch a better story.

Gameplay is Halo, but they really need to self scout the gameplay with other shooters, because FPS are moving towards more speed & high enemy counts.

Halo feels behind on the current trend for game that was a trendsetter.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's rough. Especially after Doom Eternal, but I digress. The only thing I really need is more improved lighting. If the game is fun and story isn't trash. I'll be excited.

If this is a true 10 year live service game(They say that it isn't, but it totally is).They can easily patch in better visuals, but they can't patch a better story.

Gameplay is Halo, but they really need to self scout the gameplay with other shooters, because FPS are moving towards more speed & high enemy counts.

Halo feels behind on the current trend for game that was a trendsetter.
:hhh:

Wait and see pal.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Everybody getting their memes off, but the like to dislike ratio bar is pretty impressive on youtube
unknown.png

The consensus from halo fans are they are happy the artstyle is back to looking like bungie