The halo infinite reaction thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
New Build has less pop in too

Demo
V9fiBBJ.gif

H2j6eDS.gif

They must have rushed this demo

They had more than enough time to get this right. No excuses.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
People who say Halo 5 didn't feel like Halo don't know what the fukk they're talking about.

Anyways Infinite looks trash if 343b trying to appeal to those hating on 5.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare looks better than this :mjlol:

Grappling hook is so uninspired at this point. Movement looks solid and the music is great but that’s about it

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:usure:
No it's very bad

It isn't bad because it bad graphics though.

Its bad because people were expecting Unreal 5 levels of graphic fidelity. Which also isn't a bad thing when its up against Sony's IPs.

Not defending this first look because it was underwhelming on the gameplay and graphics front. Nothing from that said "I need to buy an XSX."

Now PSO2: NGS on the other hand :steviej:

Daps
It isn't bad because it bad graphics though.

Its bad because people were expecting Unreal 5 levels of graphic fidelity. Which also isn't a bad thing when its up against Sony's IPs.

Not defending this first look because it was underwhelming on the gameplay and graphics front. Nothing from that said "I need to buy an XSX."

Now PSO2: NGS on the other hand :steviej:
the game looked like shyt
again, very very bad
these are next gen consoles and your flagship title looks worse than some PS4 games and even PS3 games?
pop ins and all
major L

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Halo is my favorite video game franchise and I was very excited for the reveal. But I came away disappointed.

The graphics were severely downgraded from the initial reveal. Everything looked bland. Rated M, but no blood splatter? Poor weapon detail. No ray tracing at launch. Like what have they been doing for all these years?

I’m not sure if the cross gen approach is what is hurting but it needs to stop immediately. Halo 5 looked ugly and could barely run on a regular XB1. They need to move on.

MS needs to bush 343i and reunite with Bungie honestly.

This has likely delayed my Series X purchase by a year. I already have a One X. The game is clearly unfinished and I’d rather experience it with the RT update and after they’ve patched other inevitable issues.

This was rough brehs.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Halo is my favorite video game franchise and I was very excited for the reveal. But I came away disappointed.

The graphics were severely downgraded from the reveal. Everything looked bland. Rated M, but no blood splatter? Poor weapon detail. No ray tracing at launch. Like what have they been doing for all these years?

I’m not sure if the cross gen approach is what is hurting but it needs to stop immediately. Halo 5 looked ugly and could barely run on a regular XB1. They need to move on.

MS needs to bush 343i and reunite with Bungie honestly.

This has likely delayed my Series X purchase by a year. I already have a One X. The game is clearly unfinished and I’d rather experience it with the RT update and after they’ve patched other inevitable issues.

This was rough brehs.

Seem like they are in good grace with Bungie again with the marketing and gamepass partnership.

You can see Infinite is inspired by Bungie Destiny being open world etc..