The halo infinite reaction thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
people(especially on waypoint) been complainin they want the old Halo. So 343 goes back to a design like that. Now people complainin it seems like the old Halo n not new enough:francis:

They Brutes from the Banished faction in Halo Wars 2. Atriox is the leader, thats why the brute mentioned his name.
That’s why devs shouldn’t always listen to fans. Halo needs to go completely in a new direction somehow. I thought I was watching someone play halo 3 when I turned on the stream. Literally looks the same.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Microsoft releasing this on Xbox One game.... Like why...
Some people don't game on consoles, they claim games look and play better on PC but apparently you feel that was all a lie because how could a developer make a game work on all the different configurations? Obviously the weaker PC's are preventing that from being reality or please kindly shut the fukk up forever with this insecure Sony fanboy bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Graphically doesn't look that great, but if it's truly an open world game running at 4k/60 fps AND you can play local co/op on a split screen then I'm fine with it. It looks like your typical Halo campaign so it'll probably be fun. I care more about multi though, I wanna see some footage of that.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Calling it now , Halo 5 will be the crackdown 3 of the Xbox Series x.
Just a matter of time before they delay it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Calling it now , Halo 5 will be the crackdown 3 of the Xbox Series x.
Just a matter of time before they delay it.
Why should they delay thus beautiful game? Have you seen it in its native resolution?

Otherwise why comment on a 720 stream or post pics that are even less than that?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All jokes aside, who thought this was a good idea to release as a marketing image??????? :mindblown:

The first few times I saw it, I thought it was just a meme someone made to troll.

This is some random mid 90s ass shyt. Ole screenshot from Unreal 2 ass shyt.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was that next gen or current gen Halo they were showing? That didn't look like a next gen game at all.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the visuals. How does it look like this on Series X? I don't see any of the improvements you would expect from having significantly faster hardware. I'm seeing the same low res issues that plagued Halo 5 and this was supposed to be an engine they built to handle what they had planned for Infinite. If this is SX footage standard XB1 must be running at like 360p resolution.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't understand the visuals. How does it look like this on Series X? I don't see any of the improvements you would expect from having significantly faster hardware. I'm seeing the same low res issues that plagued Halo 5 and this was supposed to be an engine they built to handle what they had planned for Infinite. If this is SX footage standard XB1 must be running at like 360p resolution.
You didn't watch it in its native resolution, that's why you're saying this :facepalm:

Make sure you watch on a 4k capable device, then talk that low resolution shyt :stopitslime:

Romell

Superstar
Daps