Q0Pw81F.png

Trash.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
people(especially on waypoint) been complainin they want the old Halo. So 343 goes back to a design like that. Now people complainin it seems like the old Halo n not new enough:francis:

They Brutes from the Banished faction in Halo Wars 2. Atriox is the leader, thats why the brute mentioned his name.

343 is slowly finding itself in the same situation Sega is with Sonic. You take some risks with a few releases and they don’t work out too well so instead of trying to get it right, they do what’s essentially fan service and release a new game exactly like the last critically acclaimed version aka Sonic Mania. Now Sega is caught up in this spot where all the die hands are asking for another 2D Sonic but another 2D Sonic will be a novelty and unable to command a $60 price tag.

Halo Infinite seems to me like 343’s Sonic Mania. They may get praise from a few die hards but the wider marketplace is gonna be like “wtf is this old played out shyt? I’ma jump on COD 2021”. God of War I feel like set the standard for how to reimagine your franchise while keeping it grounded in its uniqueness. I feel like 343 put themselves in position to do this with 4 and could have made THEIR Halo with 5 but they didn’t take the risk and instead we a game that largely felt the same as all previous iterations with a terrible story.

This all boils down to Microsoft’s failure to foster good working relationships with their developers. They are constantly driving their franchises into the ground...we’ll see if Halo suffers the same fate.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
image0.png

This is straight disrespectful.

I feel bad for these fukkin xbots.

That's some brand loyalty for that ass to accept this fukking trash

All jokes aside, who thought this was a good idea to release as a marketing image??????? :mindblown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Destiny 2 looked better. It's like they need to bring back Bungie for Halo and Epic for Gears.

they'd overcharge the fukk outta MS, but it might be worth it.

Destiny staying multiplat, they eating too good off of finally owning their IP.