The Gym’s 2019 Summer Challenge: 12 Weeks

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I'm at 220-225. I'm up 4-8 pounds :mjgrin:

I've started to the cardio though. Did 45 minutes on the bike today for 450 calories burned on a hill program.

How many calories do y'all try to burn in a session on cardio?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Whats your meal plan like?

Breakfast - nothing usually or scrambled egg with cheese and bacon

Lunch - grilled chicken with sugar free bbq sauce and either broccoli or cauliflower dish

Snack - whisps crackers

Work out after work - cardio and weight training

Dinner - herb parmesan crusted salmon and spinach

Dessert - Rebel ice cream

*No sugary drinks. Only water or Powerade Zero*

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I ate like crap on the 4th I put on 2 maybe 3 pounds the past two days my workouts Stretched a little tomorrow so I have not been able to do cardio today I’m definitely going to make sure I do it I don’t think too much damage was done for the most part my diet has been on point

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
From this morning.

RtdXnYW.jpg

Wanna try to get under 190 by next Friday.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm a day early for the weigh-in but here it is. I have no idea how I dropped 8 lbs from my last weigh-in at the end of June. My wieght has never fluctuated this so much so I'm guessing it's legit. I'm 240. Can't figure out how to switch the scale from kg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So I was weighing myself today and I remembered I had a pic I had sent my friend last month and to show my progress thus far I saved it for on here.

b3EoAIF.jpg

Then of course I had my post from like ten days ago

From this morning.

RtdXnYW.jpg

Wanna try to get under 190 by next Friday.

And this my current weight

4C3W8nQ.jpg

Scale at first said 193 but I always take extra measures. It fluctuated for a bit but then settled at 190 so I stuck with that even number. I've been slacking the past few days cuz Wednesday I was dead tired from my decision on Tuesday to hit up squats and then go jogging later on which I'm not built for. Then Thursday I had to go to the friend I sent that text to house cuz they were celebrating her birthday and I been battling this sore throat/cough so I been taking some claritin and dining some honey with cinnamon which I'm bout to go do soon as I get my measurements done for the month. Wanna see if I get some more cutting down on my arms. I can feel the muscles and everything especially when I flex but I can feel some fat when it's normal and I'm pretty sure you can't pinch muscle. Know I can't spot reduce but hopefully I lose some fat in that area and get more definition.