The Grooving Gorilla got shut down And Kewny B is mad

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I dont condone mistrel shows of any kind or acting up for white people. Its humilating and very shameful. I am more acceptable of the dancing guy who you can argue is just harmless fun,but the guy with the chicken and eyes bucking is c00ning playing up stereotypes

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Why do yall pay attention to stuff like this? Like what's the end game and why does it bother you?

Fodder for the insecure hashtag morons who need an outlet to feel important and above others as the bourgeois class of the black community. The way some people here just have to cherry pick ANYONE who happens to be either Caribbean or African as some sort of example of "them" is just so transparent. Pathetic wannabe cac shyt.

This thread gonna be at least 6 pages of psuedo intellects analyzing the behavior of "non-FBA" like this guy is a case study.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Fodder for the insecure hashtag morons who need an outlet to feel important and above others as the bourgeois class of the black community. The way some people here just have to cherry pick ANYONE who happens to be either Caribbean or African as some sort of example of "them" is just so transparent. Pathetic wannabe cac shyt.

This thread gonna be at least 6 pages of psuedo intellects analyzing the behavior of "non-FBA" like this guy is a case study.

A c00n is a c00n, no matter the lineage.

I want to see Tariq use this same energy going against rappers like Gucci Mane, Future, and 50 Cent.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
theres no proof hes FBA either,

hearing people bring up "but hes from arizona" means nothing to me. Not everyone with melanin and kinky hair is FBA here.
a name like elijah smith doesnt mean FBA either as we have Jamaicans here.
If nobody knows what he is then why even argue the point. Why not just wait/research and see before deepening the divide over guesses and assumptions?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cardi B went from an intelligent and admirable bird, to a smooth brain, obtuse bird :why: .

Like imagine my family, and I am climbing to the dinner table of a restaurant. My son gets a menu, my wife gets the menu, and I'm sipping cold water as we await the waitress for our order. My son glanced at this big buff goofy and some skinny squarny cornball doing the Hammer dance over Chicken and Waffles.

My son goes..."dad.....why they're acting like this"

Mind you, my son laughs at every damn thing including a dead tree limb, but he draws the line of nonsense. My wife more focus on a bacon double cheeseburger with Havarti cheese, while I'm utterly disgusted by this set back mammy ass performance.

Look I'm all for a show, but when you buck dancing to go viral and not have dignity by any means, the shyt is embarrassing and further deconstruct the masculinity of the black man.

Plus, who wants to eat and watch some tight nipple shirt having buff goofy doing the shuck and jive to some fukking chicken and noodles:why:

Have some class man...WTF:francis:
Your son has more sense than a lot of these bytch ass nikkas out here. Sad.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is becoming a Chappelle show skit.

Reporter: What is exactly is wrong with back immigrants.

Hashtags: how much time you got buddy?

Hashtags: Well where do I start? First of all they are good for nothing tricksters, crack smoking swindlers…they eat up all the rice and they stink. Bad hairline, Wide nose breathing all the FBA air. I hate em.

Reporter: What if I were to tell you sir that too are African?

Hashtag. Wait a minute sir!! I am in no way, shape or form, involved in any nikkardom. Why don’t you bring your Liberal media cameras down to the Museum if you want to hear some truth…..or look at some homo erotic Buck breaking art!!

FBA..Melanoid…Maroon…Moorish…Black Indian 23% White Power!!!!

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Considering we talking about this buck dancing “food reviewer” and not that other shyt no it didn’t make any sense.

And the only nikka that dapped this was @RickyDiBiase a nikka that is literally insane is further proof.
And nobody dapped your shyt.
Elijah Smith is literally pictured in the tweet :dahell:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Would you support your Brother if he was behaving this way?
I would hope my brother never does that, but it’s still my brotha, he’s not doing anything illegal, and he’s not purporting any i want to be fake white shyt, I’m always going to have love for my family. nikka just be dancing randomly and eating, is it annoying yes, but if it was a chick with a phat ass you wouldn’t call it a minstrel show, you’d call her queen or a thot and keep it moving

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sounds good when you type it, but that's not the reality though is it? Shucking and jiving, uncle Tomming, buckin', brown paper bag test, good hair v bad hair all been around before immigrants stepped foot in the US.

I can't stand buffoonish behavior, but to single out immigrants and say AfrAms don't participate in that is crazy. The entertainment industry has been doing that for years.

Btw, the Elijah Smith dude is AfrAm for Arizona. It's the same way your boy tried to claim all those black cops were African and Caribbean.
And they've been rightfully called out. You can't stop people from doing what they want to do, but you also can't police others response. If Jerry Rice and Mary J Blige can get clowned for embarrassing chicken commercials, then so can these dudes. Just cause c00ns have historically existed, it doesn't mean we have to allow disrespect cause they're foreign.