The Grooving Gorilla got shut down And Kewny B is mad

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It sounds good when you type it, but that's not the reality though is it? Shucking and jiving, uncle Tomming, buckin', brown paper bag test, good hair v bad hair all been around before immigrants stepped foot in the US.

I can't stand buffoonish behavior, but to single out immigrants and say AfrAms don't participate in that is crazy. The entertainment industry has been doing that for years.

no one is saying they dont participate in it, but there is clearly levels to this "white ass kissing" sport

Btw, the Elijah Smith dude is AfrAm for Arizona. It's the same way your boy tried to claim all those black cops were African and Caribbean.
im actually from arizona, and yall bringing up that hes from here does not guarantee that he is Black american, we have Caribbeans, afro latinos, africans here.

we have whole jamaican restuarants throughout the city, Ethiopians and east africans are synonymous of having a thrall in 12th to 20th street, in downtown East phoenix throughout some hoods and blocks

And as i said in the other thread, no Black american act like that, we are very laid back here. the only one you see doing is people like Gorilla(NonFBAs) there is high doubt he is ADOS.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
no one is saying they dont participate in it, but there is clearly levels to this "white ass kissing" sport

im actually from arizona, and yall bringing up that hes from here does not guarantee that he is Black american, we have Caribbeans, afro latinos, africans here.

we have whole jamaican restuarants throughout the city, Ethiopians and east africans are synonymous of having a thrall in 7th to 20th street Mcdowell and Roosevelt East phoenix.

And as i said in the other thread, no Black american act like that, we are very laid back here. the only one you see doing is people like Gorilla(NonFBAs) there is high doubt he is ADOS.

At the end of the day you can't prove this in any way, so why even say this:russ:

just racist nonsense

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yeah I agree
see we black Americans native born are always around white people in some shape or form

so we don't need validation or want it from them but some of these Africans and Caribbean they need that validation in spite of their dignity fing shameful because they borderline taught to worship these cacs when them christian missionaries go over there
except for the annual crying about not being included or represented enough in white established events like the grammies, oscars, white dating shows like the bachelor, white neighborhoods, pwi colleges says other wise

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
At the end of the day you can't prove this in any way, so why even say this:russ:

just racist nonsense
theres no proof hes FBA either,

hearing people bring up "but hes from arizona" means nothing to me. Not everyone with melanin and kinky hair is FBA here.
a name like elijah smith doesnt mean FBA either as we have Jamaicans here.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
theres no proof hes FBA either,

hearing people bring up "but hes from arizona" means nothing to me. Not everyone with melanin and kinky hair is FBA here.
a name like elijah smith doesnt mean FBA either as we have Jamaicans here.

They mean 'he's from arizona' like he's corny and white, and only in response to an untrue ugly stereotype. There are toms and there's proud Black people, your nationality doesn't determine your politics.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FpL8opLXgAAdWbL
Looks like chicken breh boxes. Any Coli brehs want to challenge him to a fair one to uphold the FBA honor :mjgrin:
I know y'all see this.:mjlit: