The Grooving Gorilla got shut down And Kewny B is mad

jay83

Superstar
Daps

No one seems to care about image until it affects them directly. Is it hypocritical to go after these youtubers and not some of these silly rappers? Yes. But I think even for the internet these dudes went super saiyan on the embarrassment level. Now if he wants to make money doing Nigerian stereotypes that’s on him and between his family.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
No one seems to care about image until it affects them directly. Is it hypocritical to go after these youtubers and not some of these silly rappers? Yes. But I think even for the internet these dudes went super saiyan on the embarrassment level. Now if he wants to make money doing Nigerian stereotypes that’s on him and between his family.
Nope, I'd rather have white folks thinking we gangstas than buck dancing Youtubers here for their enjoyment.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
yes it the fukk it does, aint no amount of some fantasy melanin-syncing magic yall nikkas think you have with Africans/ and caribbeans. Gonna overrule the laws of how lineage/culture determines your politics and ideologies on life.

its why you have Nigerians who dont view race the same as black Americans and they say this themselves. its why you have alot of these people you caping for are not even identifying as black.

nationality/culture/lineage all of that is why you have "me no black papi" which is what you nikkas like to use and the rules of how Dominicans identify as.

you sound like a fukkin idiot saying this
Dominicans are different, it's like Argentina, it's complicated. I have never met someone like this in my life, so I can only speak to my experience. Also, being Black does not hold the same political relevance in other countries like it does here, of course some of them would be a little tone-deaf, but acting as if anti-Black sentiment is inherent to immigrant Blacks culturally is insane. You even said Caribbeans, as if Black pride isn't endemic to the Haitian identity:what:. You come off arrogant and ignorant of other people's cultures because of shyt you read/watch online.

Daps
I remember Africans got mad at Kendrick using the yellow filter and Kendrick showing the hood in Africa. Because they don’t play about representing African wrong and rightfully so. The yellow filter is some Heart of Darkness shyt

We not crazy for having reservations about these twos behavior

This has been the immigrant's play book in the US. Play up the minority amount of successful people from their communities but want you to ignore the overwhelming majority of their people who are failing or on some fukk shyt. All the while highlighting the least successful amongst black Americans and trying leech off the success of the successful black Americans by saying some gaslighting shyt like ( we all black, we all minorities).

Gains

Superstar
Daps
wait how do y’all know the chicken wing dude is African? Tariq’s only evidence for him being African was that an FBA would never do that.:deadrose:

why does it matter what he is ? dude makes goofy food videos no ones being forced to watch , just like no ones forced to watch tariq's outrage farming

Daps
Because it’s basically Africans doing black face. I bet Africans would be offended if an American flew to their homeland and made videos of himself making monkey noises, and jumping around in his underwear with a spear.

These guys are simple-minded. A people's image is important. Jews don't allow people to run to play up the worst Jewish stereotypes and think it's just a joke.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Cardi B went from an intelligent and admirable bird, to a smooth brain, obtuse bird :why: .

Like imagine my family, and I am climbing to the dinner table of a restaurant. My son gets a menu, my wife gets the menu, and I'm sipping cold water as we await the waitress for our order. My son glanced at this big buff goofy and some skinny squarny cornball doing the Hammer dance over Chicken and Waffles.

My son goes..."dad.....why they're acting like this"

Mind you, my son laughs at every damn thing including a dead tree limb, but he draws the line of nonsense. My wife more focus on a bacon double cheeseburger with Havarti cheese, while I'm utterly disgusted by this set back mammy ass performance.

Look I'm all for a show, but when you buck dancing to go viral and not have dignity by any means, the shyt is embarrassing and further deconstruct the masculinity of the black man.

Plus, who wants to eat and watch some tight nipple shirt having buff goofy doing the shuck and jive to some fukking chicken and noodles:why:

Have some class man...WTF:francis:

when was this?

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Tariq has blamed FBA actions on nonFBA actions before. It’s documented. Elijah Smith is FBA. Them Memphis Cops who killed the innocent black man are FBA. Tariq said they were nonFBA.

So yes, my statement makes sense.

Considering we talking about this buck dancing “food reviewer” and not that other shyt no it didn’t make any sense.

And the only nikka that dapped this was @RickyDiBiase a nikka that is literally insane is further proof.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It sounds good when you type it, but that's not the reality though is it? Shucking and jiving, uncle Tomming, buckin', brown paper bag test, good hair v bad hair all been around before immigrants stepped foot in the US.

I can't stand buffoonish behavior, but to single out immigrants and say AfrAms don't participate in that is crazy. The entertainment industry has been doing that for years.

Btw, the Elijah Smith dude is AfrAm for Arizona. It's the same way your boy tried to claim all those black cops were African and Caribbean.

Its funny to watch all of this play out in real time..because the hypocrisy is astounding.
Its very convenient to lay blame for societies ills on a few recent arrivals..its a good way of covering up history and making yourself appear anew.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I loathe c00ns.
UKVu0t8.gif