The Grooving Gorilla got shut down And Kewny B is mad

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I see that. I made a general statement and didn’t name names tho.

You didn’t need to name any names, your post didn’t make any sense.

Why would posters need to “claim” he’s non FBA when he’s proudly repping his non FBA heritage on his socials.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You didn’t need to name any names, your post didn’t make any sense.

Why would posters need to “claim” he’s non FBA when he’s proudly repping his non FBA heritage on his socials.
Tariq has blamed FBA actions on nonFBA actions before. It’s documented. Elijah Smith is FBA. Them Memphis Cops who killed the innocent black man are FBA. Tariq said they were nonFBA.

So yes, my statement makes sense.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
They mean 'he's from arizona' like he's corny and white, and only in response to an untrue ugly stereotype.

da hell are you reading, no thats not what they mean the person I quoted literally said this

Btw, the Elijah Smith dude is AfrAm for Arizona.

There are toms and there's proud Black people, your nationality doesn't determine your politics.
:dahell:yes it the fukk it does, aint no amount of some fantasy melanin-syncing magic yall nikkas think you have with Africans/ and caribbeans. Gonna overrule the laws of how lineage/culture determines your politics and ideologies on life.

its why you have Nigerians who dont view race the same as black Americans and they say this themselves. its why you have alot of these people you caping for are not even identifying as black.

nationality/culture/lineage all of that is why you have "me no black papi" which is what you nikkas like to use and the rules of how Dominicans identify as.

you sound like a fukkin idiot saying this

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You can’t even get brehs to be on code with something that is simply symbolic. Grooving 🦍 and chicken boy get their bags from cacs, so denouncing their c00nery is not stopping them from eating, literally. Yet you see pushback to defend reprobate behavior.
:francis:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why do yall pay attention to stuff like this? Like what's the end game and why does it bother you?
Because it’s basically Africans doing black face. I bet Africans would be offended if an American flew to their homeland and made videos of himself making monkey noises, and jumping around in his underwear with a spear.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If we're going to go after buffoon behavior we should be taking a stand against some of these rappers. they're far more problematic and do way more damage to our image.

I agree. Imagine a Tariq Nasheed vs 50 Cent beef?? :whew:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Cardi B went from an intelligent and admirable bird, to a smooth brain, obtuse bird :why: .

Like imagine my family, and I am climbing to the dinner table of a restaurant. My son gets a menu, my wife gets the menu, and I'm sipping cold water as we await the waitress for our order. My son glanced at this big buff goofy and some skinny squarny cornball doing the Hammer dance over Chicken and Waffles.

My son goes..."dad.....why they're acting like this"

Mind you, my son laughs at every damn thing including a dead tree limb, but he draws the line of nonsense. My wife more focus on a bacon double cheeseburger with Havarti cheese, while I'm utterly disgusted by this set back mammy ass performance.

Look I'm all for a show, but when you buck dancing to go viral and not have dignity by any means, the shyt is embarrassing and further deconstruct the masculinity of the black man.

Plus, who wants to eat and watch some tight nipple shirt having buff goofy doing the shuck and jive to some fukking chicken and noodles:why:

Have some class man...WTF:francis: