The Grooving Gorilla got shut down And Kewny B is mad

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Its funny to watch all of this play out in real time..because the hypocrisy is astounding.
Its very convenient to lay blame for societies ills on a few recent arrivals..its a good way of covering up history and making yourself appear anew.
I don't understand this. Why do you weirdos act like we don't call this bullshyt out?? Why do you weirdos act like we fukk with this shyt??

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yep. Ain't nothing about this loving or respectful. Move around bytch. Where you from?

As we are reflections of our parents.
I get the feeling many were raised in households wherein they heard the worst things.

Were taught the worst things.

Or maybe your parents were wonderful people and the internet ruined you

I am star dust
From another solar system

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
As we are reflections of our parents.
I get the feeling many were raised in households wherein they heard the worst things.

Were taught the worst things.

Or maybe your parents were wonderful people and the internet ruined you

I am star dust
From another solar system
I didn't ask you none of that shyt. Where you from?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:russell: ducking and dodging. Typical coward immigrant behavior.

Forget about the insults.
That groovin dude should be insulted though.
Our aim is to love and respect nice n decent people.
Whatever race or nationality they are.
I suspect you to be a bad person though.
One looking to spread hate.

What you think of this video? This is why I asked you about how you were raised.
Watched this video and thought to myself, what will become of the mindset of those kids.
Check it out.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Forget about the insults.
That groovin dude should be insulted though.
Our aim is to love and respect nice n decent people.
Whatever race or nationality they are.
I suspect you to be a bad person though.
One looking to spread hate.

What you think of this video? This is why I asked you about how you were raised.
Watched this video and thought to myself, what will become of the mindset of those kids.
Check it out.

:russell:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Your son has more sense than a lot of these bytch ass nikkas out here. Sad.

Breh its like dude low-key code switches like a mofo :dead: . Like one time my wife suggested I should be buddies with her coworker's husband because "married men need friendship" or some nonsense. So I was like ok...just send the number and yadda, just let him know I don't chat on the phone (I seriously don't...text or Coli kite the shyt).

Any who. They drive her home since we're waiting on a car, and she spends the entire minute talking to the co-worker outside the apartment and this goofy fukking guy walks up the steps and has a full-fledged convo with me.

Me being a nice marsupial, I converse with the breh because he's young and etc. But the vibes were off. Like dude was wild funny style. Anyway, they finally leave, and my son goes "Dad, he is so cringy"

I'm like yeah I know son....he's a entire corny goofy.

All and all, dude reads the vibes. Its all in the blood :banderas:

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
And they've been rightfully called out. You can't stop people from doing what they want to do, but you also can't police others response. If Jerry Rice and Mary J Blige can get clowned for embarrassing chicken commercials, then so can these dudes. Just cause c00ns have historically existed, it doesn't mean we have to allow disrespect cause they're foreign.