The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Tho I like him (no homo) I’m still not buying all in on the Achane hype. But at least little by little he’s proving to me that he’s not just a home run hitter who’s benefited from a good scheme who mostly balled out in a few blow out wins when the game was out of reach. He's got some phisycality to his game.

I’m seeing him work his way through defenses for tough yards.

Last edited:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Listened to clip, he had a weird dig at dolphins attendance, which doesnt make sense, maybe he got them mixed up with hurricanes because they play in same stadium? I have seen bad dolphins team pack out the stadium, no good phins team has EVER had attendance issues. :heh:..

Also the jets game there is a known met life takeover that is pushed all over, they been doing it for years, all over social media (facebook groups, hashtags, etc) they even have a website dedicated to it, very popular and supported. It was actually known since earlier in year this was not gonna be a good one because the game was day after thanksgiving. Alot of people didnt attend because of holiday but still.

Noo Yawkers talking shyt about Miami, what else is new?
Same shyt happens here when Just End The Season and the Gnats play, it is what it is
Even yesterday: I was surprised at all the Fins jerseys in Landover, like damm another takeover?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Tho I like him (no homo) I’m still not buying all in on the Achane hype. But at least little by little he’s proving to me that he’s not just a home run hitter who’s benefited from a good scheme who mostly balled out in a few blow out wins when the game was out of reach. He's got some phisycality to his game.

I’m seeing him work his way through defenses for tough yards.
Just needs to stay healthy but he’s been amazing as far a 3rd round rookie goes

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Terron Armstead's INABILITY to remain healthy is unmatched. Unlike anything i recall ever seeing in this league

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Just needs to stay healthy but he’s been amazing as far a 3rd round rookie goes
A 3rd round RB these days is top off the line with the way the position has been devalued.

The kid is nice but I’m waiting to see more

Last edited:
Daps
We're in a lot of trouble too. And this loss could turn into another death spiral just like last year. If these boys are any good we're gonna find out if that was a fluke or if they just fukking suck really fast