Valley of the SUNS
F9JahL5XcAEyxf1

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The defense played a good game holding KC offense to only 14 points.

The offense dropped the ball on this one.

We have a bye next week. Achane and Waddle should have enough time to get healthy. Hopefully Robert Hunt too.

If we can go 6 - 2 the rest of the way we should get in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The defense played a good game holding KC to only 21.

We have a bye next week. Achane and Waddle should have enough time to get healthy. Hopefully Robert Hunt too.

They actually held them to 14, the defensive touchdown wasn’t on them

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
The defense played a good game holding KC to only 21.

Defense played a really good game. 14 points for Reid/Mahomes/Kelce combo doesnt happen often, shut them out second half also. Plus gifted offense a turnover in front of endzone. They did their job, 267 total yards. Defense should travel in playoffs too and this was just first game with pieces in place ALL SEASON.

Offense on other hand look a little funny in big game lights. :patrice:Ill hold judgement until Achane get back because I think he was a bigger piece than most realize but they need to get homefield majority of playoffs because the offense seems to be affected alot with procedural things on road, as far as timing of shifts and getting lined up. Not sure I am fan of shortening the game when you are down also, they milked the clock atleast all second half.. Wont speak on tua those last couple plays, nothing good to say.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Can't wait to get Achane back, some of those touches Ahmed got today was trash.

Don’t think Achane makes much of a difference in THIS game, breh.

This offense goes as long as Tyreek and the OL look good. Period.

Achane was just benefiting from all that. If you notice if Motsert struggles Achane won’t shine either . The speedy RBs will shine as long as Tyreek is a major threat

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Don’t think Achane makes much of a difference in THIS game, breh.

This offense goes as long as Tyreek and the OL look good. Period.

Achane was just benefiting from all that. If you notice if Motsert struggles Achane won’t shine either . The speedy RBs will shine as long as Tyreek is a major threat
I disagree big time, defenses would have to account for him and adjust, when you have all those guys on field. Watch some of those games and see how some of the plays they run they cant run now. Plus it keeps Mostert fresh and playing faster. And that speed he runs with cant be duplicated. When he is on the field he turns miami to a run team that you have to account for. Any DC especially in NFL will want to stop the run FIRST, with him unavailable that slightly changes.

If he comes back on point I think it will become very apparent how much impact he has on offense, dude was blowing games open with backbreaking plays. Its easier to get a RB the ball than WR and he was providing explosive plays like a tyreek from rb position.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Again with the snap issues and under throws. I'm thinking yeah Fins in the playoffs but getting gunned up and clapped quick. Elite teams and QBs don't make playground mistakes.

Fins aren't there yet, might take another season or two. Beating up on bad teams is more than we have seen the last 2 decades, so props for winning games they would have lost before. But to be the best you gotta beat the best, and they're only showing glimpses. It's glass half full/half empty energy.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Again with the snap issues and under throws. I'm thinking yeah Fins in the playoffs but getting gunned up and clapped quick. Elite teams and QBs don't make playground mistakes.

Fins aren't there yet, might take another season or two. Beating up on bad teams is more than we have seen the last 2 decades, so props for winning games they would have lost before. But to be the best you gotta beat the best, and they're only showing glimpses. It's glass half full/half empty energy.
It shouldn’t take two years for them to be legit contenders, Tua has to be in the clutch or he will never get them over the hump.

With that being said we are still very much in the race, we are still atop the East with buffalo losing. But Tua has to get it together this season

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Also want to add, seems like they leaned too hard on the gimmicky stuff, I dont have the numbers but last year didnt seemed they tried to do it as much. They need to have counters for stuff or go to it quicker. Like that toss crack play worked against teams like say denver but when eagles snuffed it out early they didnt adjust quick enough. Same with KC, tho they did adjust in second half which is good to see.

They still got to edge but KC was jumping that stuff early, you have to make them pay with easy counters. Seems the early success was soo alluring they abandoned the natural constraint plays to keep defenses honest. McDaniels is smart enough I expect in bye week to see them adjust and have answers in these games..

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We gotta squeeze no less than 6 wins out of these last 8 games.
As shytty as we've looked against quality teams it looks impossible right now. But But we need 6 or 5 as the bare minimum as i dont think 10 wins gets you in the playoffs this year.

GameDateSite
11November 19Las Vegas Raiders
12November 24at New York Jets
13December 3at Washington Commanders
14December 11Tennessee Titans
15December 17New York Jets
16December 24Dallas Cowboys
17December 31at Baltimore Ravens
18TBD (January 6/7)Buffalo Bills

The last 3 games on the schedule got me shook :damn:

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
All we gotta do is squeeze no less than 6 wins out of these last 8 games. As shytty as we've looked against quality teams it looks impossible right now. But we need 6 or 5 as the bare minimum as i dont think 10 wins gets you in the playoffs this year.

DateTimeSiteStadiu,Network
11November 191:00 p.m.Las Vegas RaidersHard Rock StadiumCBS
12November 243:00 p.m.at New York JetsMetLife StadiumPrime Video
13December 31:00 p.m.at Washington CommandersFedExFieldFox
14December 118:15 p.m.Tennessee TitansHard Rock StadiumESPN
15December 171:00 p.m.New York JetsHard Rock StadiumCBS
16December 244:25 p.m.Dallas CowboysHard Rock StadiumFox
17December 311:00 p.m.at Baltimore RavensM&T Bank StadiumCBS
18TBD (January 6/7)TBDBuffalo BillsHard Rock StadiumTBD
All them teams that complained about playing in miami in sept. got our home schedule backloaded so that should help but its funny how the league have no issue sending finz up north in winter time :francis:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

You think we have two more season to wait? “We’ll gettem in 2025!!!” :mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
We gotta squeeze no less than 6 wins out of these last 8 games.
As shytty as we've looked against quality teams it looks impossible right now. But But we need 6 or 5 as the bare minimum as i dont think 10 wins gets you in the playoffs this year.

GameDateSite
11November 19Las Vegas Raiders
12November 24at New York Jets
13December 3at Washington Commanders
14December 11Tennessee Titans
15December 17New York Jets
16December 24Dallas Cowboys
17December 31at Baltimore Ravens
18TBD (January 6/7)Buffalo Bills

The last 3 games on the schedule got me shook :damn:
The other teams in the division are shutting the bed against bad teams. 10 wins and Miami is definitely in. Bills loss to a cincy team that was looked “ok” for most of the season and is just now getting hot, bills also lost to a bad pats team. Jets are currently losing to same chargers team Miami beat. Miami will most likely win this division if they just handle business against NY and a Buffalo who may not be all the way healthy by then