The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This team absolutely folds under pressure there is no reason to let a game like that slip away. Like I say every year wake me up when we have more than 10 wins, nah that ain’t enough wake me up when we win a damn playoff game. Until then I’m done I don’t care if reek get his 2k or not if we get bounced in the wildcard game again

Daps
This team absolutely folds under pressure there is no reason to let a game like that slip away. Like I say every year wake me up when we have more than 10 wins, nah that ain’t enough wake me up when we win a damn playoff game. Until then I’m done I don’t care if reek get his 2k or not if we get bounced in the wildcard game again
We do the December collapse every year. I personally don't think we win another game. Feels like the season is pretty much over. We needed this today and completely shyt the bed in all phases of the game. We might get cooked next week by the jets and no that isn't a joke :francis:

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Can any oline missing 3 starters hold up? With Jets and especially Dallas Dline coming in ready to eat, its not looking good.. Tua might fold at this rate..

Rayzah

Daps
We do the December collapse every year. I personally don't think we win another game. Feels like the season is pretty much over. We needed this today and completely shyt the bed in all phases of the game. We might get cooked next week by the jets and no that isn't a joke :francis:
I think we beat the jets in an ugly game, since it’s not a national tv game we should be able to pull it off. But yea after that I see a lot of close loses

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
lol over reaction...the Dolphins will make the playoffs. With that said, there are some flaws on this team. This offense is built around Tyreek, it was a struggle to get going without him. Sometimes it is okay to just run the ball, you have two good running back.

We will be healthier by seasons end. Bodies are starting to drop.

Daps
lol over reaction...the Dolphins will make the playoffs. With that said, there are some flaws on this team. This offense is built around Tyreek, it was a struggle to get going without him. Sometimes it is okay to just run the ball, you have two good running back.

giphy.gif

Rayzah

Daps
Why the fukk is McDaniels calling pass plays within 5 yds of the end zone? Defenses see that shyt coming from a mile away. It's not like the RBs can't get it done.
Exactly. And without your top star at that. That was a terrible possession

Rayzah

Daps

The team's recent performance raises concerns, especially with upcoming matches against Dallas, Baltimore, and Buffalo. It's disheartening to see them not living up to their potential, and the lack of significant victories is worrisome. It feels like Dolphins fans have grown accustomed to mediocrity and are reluctantly accepting these disappointing losses.

Daps
The team's recent performance raises concerns, especially with upcoming matches against Dallas, Baltimore, and Buffalo. It's disheartening to see them not living up to their potential, and the lack of significant victories is worrisome. It feels like Dolphins fans have grown accustomed to mediocrity and are reluctantly accepting these disappointing losses.
If you've seen the same movie over and over again for your entire life (I'm in my 30's) why the fukk would you believe this would ever change. I've literally seen them lose that way before on the Monday Night Mircale. shyt is burned in my brain, you can't expect Dolphins fans to not think the season is pretty much over after last night when it happens all the damn time. We did this a year ago, why should we expect it to be any different?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Most of us have known nothing else. Every year it's the same soup, just reheated.

Daps

This has been my experience has a Dolphins fan for my entire life. Like why wouldn't I be negative :heh:

That all happened in my life time. 99 is the ill fated sprinklers game that was Dan's last as a Dolphins feel free to peep that score if you dare.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Offense missing 4 OL, Micah Parson might set sack record on Christmas.. I never seen an OL soo decimated, can you run a scheme with Tua like this?