The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
The other teams in the division are shutting the bed against bad teams. 10 wins and Miami is definitely in. Bills loss to a cincy team that was looked “ok” for most of the season and is just now getting hot, bills also lost to a bad pats team. Jets are currently losing to same chargers team Miami beat. Miami will most likely win this division if they just handle business against NY and a Buffalo who may not be all the way healthy by then
Jets is gonna be a tough out for the offense..

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Bills really went from top 10 to not mentioned at all, we love to see it. I thought it would be an uphill climb in the division.
But is any given Sunday. I'm not looking past the Raiders, just appreciating looking down on the AFC East right now.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
What you think of the first Hard Knocks?

-I knew McDaniels was a geek, just didn't know his level of geekdom :troll:
-Tua trying to shrug off the narrative :yeshrug:
-In every hard knocks, they show some coach busting blood vessels yelling to get the players motivated and they just sit there like :beli:

Interested to see how the locker room handles a loss. Hopefully not this short week against the Jets

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Should give Melvin Ingram or Robert Quinn a look to add some puss rushing

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

JPP still around some added depth
https://x.com/WhitePepperGDF/status/1729342131397878158?s=20

I haven't posted in this thread yet this season. Being a Phins fan in NY I haven't gotten to watch them much they past 20 years because they've been irrelevant. Yeah they would have the random fluke season but you knew it wasn't legit. But they're getting national games now, I've probably watched them more this year than I have since the Marino days. The point I'm trying to make is, it's fun to like football again.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
https://x.com/WhitePepperGDF/status/1729342131397878158?s=20

I haven't posted in this thread yet this season. Being a Phins fan in NY I haven't gotten to watch them much they past 20 years because they've been irrelevant. Yeah they would have the random fluke season but you knew it wasn't legit. But they're getting national games now, I've probably watched them more this year than I have since the Marino days. The point I'm trying to make is, it's fun to like football again.
Looked like Giants stadium was damn near taken over by phins fans got rich eisen in his feelings

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Looked like nets stadium was damn near taken over by phins fans got rich eisen in his feelings

Listened to clip, he had a weird dig at dolphins attendance, which doesnt make sense, maybe he got them mixed up with hurricanes because they play in same stadium? I have seen bad dolphins team pack out the stadium, no good phins team has EVER had attendance issues. :heh:..

Also the jets game there is a known met life takeover that is pushed all over, they been doing it for years, all over social media (facebook groups, hashtags, etc) they even have a website dedicated to it, very popular and supported. It was actually known since earlier in year this was not gonna be a good one because the game was day after thanksgiving. Alot of people didnt attend because of holiday but still.