The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
We are going to beat our most hated division rival right?
It's still fukk New York for life right?

I can't call it. This is a franchise who is the dictionary definition of inconsistent. This season's narrative was the Fins only beat up on bad teams and stat pad. After this last disaster that narrative is dead. Now it's December collapse, season is over, etc. I'm Fins all day win or lose, but it's all just the same ol shyt of the last 2 decades.

I'll tell you one narrative I'm fully on board with: Tua is NOT him. How are you still fumbling snaps this late in the season? In the red zone too? FOH. Putting that aside, it's feast or famine with him. Again, the inconsistency. If he was ass like Zach Wilson that's one thing. But this is a guy that can throw 300+ yds and 2 TDs at the same time he's throwing 3 INTs, a pick 6, and stupid ass fumbles at the 3 yard line.

full

Daps
We are going to beat our most hated division rival right?
It's still fukk New York for life right?

I can't call it. This is a franchise who is the dictionary definition of inconsistent. This season's narrative was the Fins only beat up on bad teams and stat pad. After this last disaster that narrative is dead. Now it's December collapse, season is over, etc. I'm Fins all day win or lose, but it's all just the same ol shyt of the last 2 decades.

I'll tell you one narrative I'm fully on board with: Tua is NOT him. How are you still fumbling snaps this late in the season? In the red zone too? FOH. Putting that aside, it's feast or famine with him. Again, the inconsistency. If he was ass like Zach Wilson that's one thing. But this is a guy that can throw 300+ yds and 2 TDs at the same time he's throwing 3 INTs, a pick 6, and stupid ass fumbles at the 3 yard line.

full
EHHHHH That fumble was more on Einchenberg than Tua. I agree with everything else, I will also say he's only been doing this 4 years. Payton Manning was still throwing a shyt load of INT's in year 4 and Brady was being carried by his defense until his late twenties.

We gotta give him more time man, I get that we want to pass judgement but it takes time. For instance, Tua's best comparison as a QB is Drew Brees. He's already well ahead of where Drew Brees was at this point in their perspective careers. I get that we want results now especially because of this team's history but unless you're a freak like Mahomes, Lamar or CJ but those dudes are insanely rare. People compare him to Herbert but Herbert gives me fukking Matthew Stafford in Detroit vibes. The numbers are nice but he never won a god damn thing until late in his career on a different team. Tua is a good QB and he'll get there, but he's going to go through growing plains. Mind you he was being actively sabotaged for the first two years of his career by his HC. So if anything, this is more like year 2 than year 4

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Not looking good, we got re inspired zach wilson, Dak Prescott, Lamar Jackson, and Josh Allen..

Also looks like we are now on backup, backup center who hasnt played since before covid.. :heh:

Daps
Big fan of the conservative game plan. Nice to see Mike make adjustments with all these damn injuries. Been my biggest knock against him and this offense since he’s been here