The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I thought we didn’t have a 3rd round pick anymore since the Jalen Ramsey trade. :jbhmm:
Did we make a trade to acquire that Pick just last night?

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
As usual since I don’t watch college sports I need talk to Give me A clue who these rookies are and what’s their potential at being decent players in 2 to 3 years

So all you college football lovers, this is your time to shine

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt, just peeped fins drafted Devon Achane :gladbron:

Dude was probably fastest player in country, talking 10.1 100 meter speed and it translate to field. Not the biggest guy but speed is the name of his game and he is a home run hitter. Fits right in what the fins do on offense, legit the fastest offense in NFL just got faster.. WOW..

Kid is small but not afraid to run between the tackles, his speed is soo crazy he just eats up angles and yards at insane pace and looks smooth doing it. He runs hard for his size, been watching the kid since he was backing up Isaiah Spiller and some felt he should of got more carries at one point also. Kid is a weapon and put pressure on defenses just with the threat of speed, to combine him with the other speedsters dolphins have.:whew: Also return kick, took a couple to house a big one against bama couple years back.

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Surely we could of drafted a lineman or TE over a CB with our first pick

Yeah it’s weird. I was thinking they overdose on TE and OL.

I guess they are gonna be shopping around in those veterans that will be released during camp because our o-line isn’t where it needs to be quite yet

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We need to get the new season thread going.

Someone get on that and tag a breh:blessed:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Just a few PRE-training camp random thoughts based on updates and podcasts ive been listening.

We have a tough schedule coming up especially in our division so there is lot on our plate:
  • McDaniel will have to add more wrinkles to the offense.
  • QBs - Tua will need to improve and be healthy. We bolstered the QB room with a quality backup but we are aiming to not have to use him
  • WRs - Tyreek and Waddle will have to be as good as they were last year. If they do that should open things up for the WR3 and WR4
  • RBs - That unit needs to improve. I dont know where to start. We look decent on paper but in games... I dont have high expectations of the rookie RB for the first year but he could be a great weapon in the future.
  • TEs - This unit might be an issue. Not sure what they are doing.
  • OL - I wanna be optimistic but nothing about our OL excites me aside from Armstead being healthy and the unit performing at least as good or better than last year. Maybe we can get SOMETHING out of Austin Jackson this year.
  • DBs - Xavien Howard will have to stay healthy and prove he's still a top corner. Same for Jalen Ramsay. Kohou was good at times but showed some flaws late in the season so hope he's ready to clean that up and take the next step. Cam Smith could be good. We'll need it against all these top tier QBs in the AFC. If Holland continues to improve while Needham and Jones are fully healthy we should be good.
  • D-Line and LBs - This SHOULD be a strength of this defense ON PAPER. If Phillips continues to improve, Chubb adapts and goes back to his old self before he came, Wilkins maintains last year's performance or better and Ogbah doesnt decline they should beast. I think our LBs should be able to feast behind them.
  • Special Teams..Too many questions on special teams but we'll see.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Is this OL we signed from the Patriots any good? Why was he on the market so long?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Look I know we all focused on the Heat right now.

I don’t like to make season threads because I don’t have creative juices Y’all got for the OP but especially because I don’t like to start them and jinx the whole season.

But if you clones don’t give me a god-damned Dolphins season thread by the end of the week I’m starting the thread myself and y’all ain’t gonna like it. Mark my words :ufdup:

#goHeat
#heatCulture

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Apparently we have an offer on the table for Dalvin Cook. Dalvin Cook, Achane, Mostert, Jeff Wilson...Fresh legs in the fourth:wow:.

Dalvin Cook and Achane in the back field...while you staring at Jalen Waddle, Tyreek Hill and healthy Ced in the slot :wow:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Apparently we have an offer on the table for Dalvin Cook. Dalvin Cook, Achane, Mostert, Jeff Wilson...Fresh legs in the fourth:wow:.

Dalvin Cook and Achane in the back field...while you staring at Jalen Waddle, Tyreek Hill and healthy Ced in the slot :wow:

Young TUANIGAMANUOLEPOLA DONNY TAGOVAILOA and this offense may put up a lot of points this year. :ehh:

I see why they had to shorten that name to just TUA :russ: