The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So we overdosing on OL and TE in the upcoming draft or nah? I see no other pressing needs for this team

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Been paying more attention to you brehs lately. I'm Chicago bears to the death but I moved to Broward and decided there's nothing wrong with having an AFC team (as long as y'all know where my allegiance lies should we ever do battle :ufdup:).

Not gonna lie I never gave a damn about the dolphins before last year, all I knew about y'all nikkas was Dan Marino and Don Shula :skip: but y'all boys got a squad and are definitely further along than mine as of now so tell me, what's up with Tua? I know he has a noodle arm and he is injury-prone but can be reliably accurate and comfortable going through progressions so y'all cool with him as your guy or what? Who y'all targeting in the draft? Damn I miss football so much already smh

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been paying more attention to you brehs lately. I'm Chicago bears to the death but I moved to Broward and decided there's nothing wrong with having an AFC team (as long as y'all know where my allegiance lies should we ever do battle :ufdup:).

Not gonna lie I never gave a damn about the dolphins before last year, all I knew about y'all nikkas was Dan Marino and Don Shula :skip: but y'all boys got a squad and are definitely further along than mine as of now so tell me, what's up with Tua? I know he has a noodle arm and he is injury-prone but can be reliably accurate and comfortable going through progressions so y'all cool with him as your guy or what? Who y'all targeting in the draft? Damn I miss football so much already smh

:camby: :camby: :camby: :camby: :camby: :camby:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 hours went by and the only post in the thread is this shyt? Looks like I'd be welcoming all the participation I could in this ghost town:francis:

Is it flooded by you? I drove by hollywood and lauderdale and it was crazy the flooding I saw. Im a native but the next few years in FL are gonna be horrible

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Is it flooded by you? I drove by hollywood and lauderdale and it was crazy the flooding I saw. Im a native but the next few years in FL are gonna be horrible
I'm not tryna be your friend nikka answer the football related questions I asked :gucci:

But to answer your question, naw. I'm twenty minutes inland in a no flood zone so I'm cool for the most part but yeah y'all weather been TRIPPING since I got down here. I ain't survive 30 years in Chicago to die in a swamp

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not tryna be your friend nikka answer the football related questions I asked :gucci:

But to answer your question, naw. I'm twenty minutes inland in a no flood zone so I'm cool for the most part but yeah y'all weather been TRIPPING since I got down here. I ain't survive 30 years in Chicago to die in a swamp

I havent followed the team closely since they fired flores, but based on what I follow. Tua is injury prone, but team is going all in on the leftovers from the Flores years and adding complimentary pieces for Tua. Theyll probably draft a TE, OL, LB (at least those are my biggest concerns).

Tua is not a QB that is super into "progessions", if the first read isnt there....:sadcam::sadcam:dude starts to scramble/wants to be a hero and cant not fukking learn to go down without hurting himself or throw the fukkin ball away.
Mcdaniels has helped his confidence but Mcdaniels is trash with game clock management, and challenging plays.

Also, it was very evident the Defense that held up this team the past 4 years, was def all credit to Flores.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I havent followed the team closely since they fired flores, but based on what I follow. Tua is injury prone, but team is going all in on the leftovers from the Flores years and adding complimentary pieces for Tua. Theyll probably draft a TE, OL, LB (at least those are my biggest concerns).

Tua is not a QB that is super into "progessions", if the first read isnt there....:sadcam::sadcam:dude starts to scramble/wants to be a hero and cant not fukking learn to go down without hurting himself or throw the fukkin ball away.
Mcdaniels has helped his confidence but Mcdaniels is trash with game clock management, and challenging plays.

Also, it was very evident the Defense that held up this team the past 4 years, was def all credit to Flores.
Damn, I was hoping that wasn't the case cause I looked at his rushing numbers and it's dookey so I know he not really agile like that.

So if he can't run fast, has a noodle arm, and DOESN'T go through his progressions... Why are they building around him? :patrice:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I was hoping that wasn't the case cause I looked at his rushing numbers and it's dookey so I know he not really agile like that.

So if he can't run fast, has a noodle arm, and DOESN'T go through his progressions... Why are they building around him? :patrice:

Cheap contract, still on rookie deal.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Also, that doesnt mean much. I was by the Hard rock and neighborhoods were flooded out there..