The Greatest Show On Surf/Not Snow tho - Miami Dolphins 2023 OFF- Season Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I’m thinking just meet this thread going and change the tittle seems like our base don’t as deep in here as once was

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Either our O-line is still that bad or the D-line is that good if what I’m hearing from the podcasts are true.

“Eichenberg’s days are numbered” - Omar Kelly

Daps
Either our O-line is still that bad or the D-line is that good if what I’m hearing from the podcasts are true.

“Eichenberg’s days are numbered” - Omar Kelly
They never address the fukking oline. This falls on the GM. Buying one good player doesn’t address the issues at the other 4 spots

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They never address the fukking oline. This falls on the GM. Buying one good player doesn’t address the issues at the other 4 spots

They have tried...and missed several times. They :
  • Drafted Robert Hunt (Good player) , Austin Jackson (below average) and a few others.
  • Signed Terron Armstead which was a big success despite his health issues and Connor Williams who's right about average to above average.
They seem to think the coaching will get this unit to respectable level. We'll see.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Y’all think they might let go of Ogbah?

With Wilkins expected to beast, a big contract already on Chubb and Phillips likely to beast in his own right. Don’t forget about Raekwon and Siller filling in the gap I wonder if Ogbah may be a cap casualty by end of camp.

I like the Ogbah but I feel like deep down the organization may still be interested in Dalvin Cook who’s only reason for not being in a Dolphins uniform right now is likely money.

I know it’s probably unlikely they keep both Gaskin and Ahmed even without Cook signing

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
In other news people have been saying Noah Igbinoghene looks decent in camp. Like he finally looks like he belongs.

He’ just turned 23 if I’m not mistaken so that’s a good sign but I don’t think the organization has time for him anymore

Daps
In other news people have been saying Noah Igbinoghene looks decent in camp. Like he finally looks like he belongs.

He’ just turned 23 if I’m not mistaken so that’s a good sign but I don’t think the organization has time for him anymore
If he plays really really well they'll find time for him

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If he plays really really well they'll find time for him

With the perception of depth we have a in the DB room I just feel like it might be too little too late for him.

Grier has drafted some good DBs but seems his only first rounder DB is a major bust.

Edit: wait, was Minkah Fitzpatrick a Grier pick? Yeah I think so :jbhmm:

Daps
With the perception of depth we have a in the DB room I just feel like it might be too little too late for him.

Grier has drafted some good DBs but seems his only first rounder DB is a major bust.

Edit: wait, was Minkah Fitzpatrick a Grier pick? Yeah I think so :jbhmm:
Yep minkah was a Grier pick and phenomenal one. Our old c*nt coach running him off sucks

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

“he was intercepted by Noah Igbinoghene, Jevon Holland and DeShon Elliott. According to Oyefusi, Igbinoghene and Holland jumped passes while Elliott’s was a result of a tipped pass off of Cedrick Wilson’s hand.”

Daps

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Agreed just the only news really

I'd honestly be more concerned if Tua was carving up our defense. Could end up meaning its not going to be as good as advertised.

Remember all the noise they made last year about Tua throwing 5 INTs in a practice? :beli:

I expect Tua to be better than last year but it wouldnt surprise me if defenses start to learn his tendencies and adjust accordingly as they do every QB.

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dalvin Cook ain’t walking through that door.