The great Allen Iverson to get a statue in front of the 76ers arena

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What’s being ignored Is your inability to read that other players there have statues to. Stubborn stupidity
You just showed you have an inability to comprehend written English and understand grammar symbols that come at the end of statements, like question marks.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You just showed you have an inability to comprehend written English and understand grammar symbols that come at the end of statements, like question marks.

Ok.

So what changes about my point? Other players you mentioned have statues too when you bytched that they deserved one. Well…they have one.

What is your contribution moving forward other than simply not liking AI?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Ok.

So what changes about my point? Other players you mentioned have statues too when you bytched that they deserved one. Well…they have one.

What is your contribution moving forward other than simply not liking AI?
You really have no point.
Especially a point that addresses anything I wrote.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What’s to argue? Other Sixers stars have statues. Now Allen Iverson is going to have one. Your contribution is…? All I see is dumbfukkness. Beyond that, zero.
I didn't say there was anything to argue.
You literally are just repeating for your own sake now.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I didn't say there was anything to argue.
You literally are just repeating for your own sake now.
You have nothing to contribute. You bytched and said other players are more deserving only to find out they had statues. Why are you still posting? Stubborn dumb fukkness… That’s why. you contribute nothing to this thread