The great Allen Iverson to get a statue in front of the 76ers arena

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
AI resonated with young black fans because of the way he dressed, looked and talked. It was the street element. His influence was bigger than his basketball skill. Black male teens wanted to be like him. Black women and girls thought he was cute. I use to see so many of them wearing his jersey when jerseys was the fashion thing in the early 00s.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk about a statue. No titles only like 33rd on all time points with curry and derozon next to pass him. If he shot better then 42% his stats would be far more impressive.
Speaks more so of his impact to the game. Context matters, 50 years from now some kid is going to look up his stats like you did and see him way lower than 33rd points scored and say the same thing. You had to live through the MVP, the sneakers, the commercials, the interviews, etc to appreciate the value he brought to the league and basketball as a game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Statue should a depiction of either
allen-iverson-michael-jordan-min.jpg

Or
5ZTKW6ABIFBFHAR5SZDKURYINU.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Moses didn't start in Philly. Iverson is beloved by Philly differently than all those mentioned other than Doc.
This is being done by the 76ers.
Wilt brought them their first title I believe
Moses one of the greatest players ever started in the NBA with them, technically NBA doesn't count ABA record I think so he started in Philly and him and the doc won a title

Barkley another atg player who gave years to Philly.

Sorry ai jumping the line over atg player, greater than him who brought titles doesn't sit right with. Me.