The great Allen Iverson to get a statue in front of the 76ers arena

Mars

Superstar
Daps
You're bytching about him getting a statue in Philly.

I said nothing about a statue...Just that his legacy is a little overrated....Just look at some of the comments in this thread...One poster said "AI is top 5 most influential player in history".......Like really?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That’s why you don’t see me talking about the NBA so much anymore, NBA discourse is awful and the arguments are hardly made in good faith, it’s just to hate.

Ring culture and the idea that a player is worthless without one has ruined it.
Im convinced that many NBA fans live to find ways not to enjoy the game and tell you how you shouldn't celebrate the experience.

Just trash fans.

Toxic culture.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Then shut the fukk up and make an iverson is overrated thread. This thread is about his statue.

Good lord.

Maurizio-Cattelan-L.O.V.E.-2010-White-Carrara-Marble-roman-travertine-1100-x-470-x-470-cm-36.1-x-15.5-x-15.5-feet-Piazza-Affari-Milano-Italy-5.jpg

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Change the title..

THIS STATUE WILL NOT BE AT THE ARENA

The statue will be at the 6ers offices/practice facility over the bridge in Camden...

Iv've been there and the walk it will be located at is not accessible or visible to the public its on a walkway between main office and pracice facilities and the statues aren't even that large...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With or without a ring I don't know if it's EVER been a player minus Kobe more connected to a city then Chuck and Philly.

I remember finding out he was from Virginia when I was a kid and being :patrice: because he embodied Philly so much. I thought he was from the city.

No wonder Kobe felt left out seeing as the guy from Virginia felt more Philly than him a guy who was from the area.

AI definitely deserve that statue. Wished he got a ring but, he gave us alot of good years.