The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Curtis Sc00n was on Twitter wondering why someone like Farrakhan gets a pass when he says some stuff regarding AAs when he's not AA. He thought Farrakhan was puttin up a front. I think a lot of people don't really know he's not of AA origin but he's no doubt assimilated. I think all his kids and grandkids are AA. The people that took him in were AA.
The same can be said of Marcus Garvey

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
You are twisting my words to create conflict to get daps from emitional thinkers who lack critical thinking.
Where did I say who is and who isnt AA. Who is jealous? Ive never said anything bad about any blacks as a group on here. It doesnt matter how much people agree with you.

You seem to want to stoke fires of conflict and create enmity. It doesnt matter how much someone tries to have constructive conversation alot of you on here are hell bent on combative agendas which help nobody and progress nothing.

Alot if you internet characters are insecure and weak and you are looking for others(cacs, asians,yt hispanics, other blacks, other AAs) to validate you or bow down so you can have a crumb of self worth. All you do is twist other peoples words to create conflict. I have no respect for that.

No one cares who you respect, literally NO ONE!
Your opinion was not requested by anyone at anytime.
I don't need to be validated by you or ANY Non African Americans.

This is just another MINOR bump in the road that will pass just as all others.

You attempted to police my fellow African American about their ethnic pride, and stop them from celebrating OUR culture and Triumphs as a people and you got checked.
It's really that simple.
All this projecting of your self hatred is tired, I don't want anything from you but to stfu.
As I've already stated YOU DONT RUN shyt WHEN IT COMES TO AFRICAN AMERICANS AND OUR CULTURE!
No one is making up anything.
I quoted you.

You and those that agreed are insecure and this is a stupid point. Blacks around the world respected what African Americans did in America during and after slavery and were proud and inspired by it.
You and your type behave the opposite of that legacy. You create enemies where there are none. Most of you keyboard warriors are riding off other peoples accomplishments but are empty vessels with idiotic if not superficial talking points

Your post is clownish
Your insecurities are just dripping through the screen.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Interesting, yeah the man that started alot of this was straight out of North Carolina his damn self. (Noble Drew Ali). The Hotepness on my side of the family started with my great-great grandma who was from East Texas, though that was definitely the exception not the rule.

And I agree absolutely about being very vocal...too vocal at that, with a very good amount of influence. AA's have no culture, we're a lost people, blah blah blah...these nikka's push that more than anybody.

Defining AA as a true identity has to undo decades of this type of rhetoric being accepted and poorly challenged.
:snoop:

The lost tribe of Shabbaz :ohhh:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
No one cares who you respect, literally NO ONE!
Your opinion was not requested by anyone at anytime.
I don't need to be validated by you or ANY Non African Americans.

This is just another MINOR bump in the road that will pass just as all others.

You attempted to police my fellow African American about their ethnic pride, and stop them from celebrating OUR culture and Triumphs as a people and you got checked.
It's really that simple.
All this projecting of your self hatred is tired, I don't want anything from you but to stfu.
As I've already stated YOU DONT RUN shyt WHEN IT COMES TO AFRICAN AMERICANS AND OUR CULTURE!
No one is making up anything.
I quoted you.

Your insecurities are just dripping through the screen.

:lolbron::wow:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Curtis Sc00n was on Twitter wondering why someone like Farrakhan gets a pass when he says some stuff regarding AAs when he's not AA. He thought Farrakhan was puttin up a front. I think a lot of people don't really know he's not of AA origin but he's no doubt assimilated. I think all his kids and grandkids are AA. The people that took him in were AA.

1st pic:mjgrin:

The Grapevine: Africans, AA's and Caribbeans
stop it:hhh:

black immigrants are numerous in the North East. Afram's simply are a welcoming people to fellow, foreign blacks

t1579582-41.jpg

B2-Angela-and-Stokey-001-1024x678.jpg

one-sheet-movie-poster-advertises-the-documentary-the-last-poets-picture-id162523290

jungle-type-drum-being-played-by-drummer-of-dizzy-gillespies-band-he-beats-on-the-drum-with-his-hands-instead-of-a-drum-sticks-0.jpeg

1200px-Miriam_Makeba10.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You give outsiders too much credit. Who cares what they identify as along as people KNOW what AAs means.

most people/including aframs already know what an afram is...my point is that "black" outsiders identifying with the term will always muddle the term from it's intended definition in the strictest sense, rather than in it's broader sense

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
most people/including aframs already know what an afram is...my point is that "black" outsiders identifying with the term will always muddle the term from it's definition in the strictest sense, rather than in it's a broader sense
Once again WHO CARES what they identify as because once it becomes more and more mainstream what AA means than it wont matter.