The "Gone Girl" Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Anyone else feel like (after seeing it) that it was called Gone Girl cause... well... that bytch mind was just GONE! :ohhh:
??
Yea but I think it was called Gone Girl because the idea behind the psychosis was that all she wanted was this perfectly crafted lifestyle and "act" that once it started to disappear in every single dude she dated, she snapped and did whatever necessary to either get that "act" back or get back at the dude for fukking her world up and breaking the "act." Hence, once the "act" is gone, so is she, both figuratively and literally...You don't know what you got til its gone...:saboflabbysick:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
saw this shyt had me like :damn: :snoop: :mjcry: :wow: :mindblown:

makes u not wanna get married and I'm married

when my kids get older have their asses watch this shyt :sas1:and be like u wanna get married this is what can happen to ur ass :sas2::ufdup:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
It was alright. I liked prisoners more. And gone baby gone. Any other movies in like this vein?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: About to finally watch this joint in a few minutes!

I watched "Zodiac" for the first time ever the last couple nights in anticipation.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:noah: Brehs how does Sela Ward (The actress that plays Sharon Schieber the network TV host in this movie) still look so good at 58??

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
just watched it:mjcry:

i love movies that flip on its head in an instant.....
the little details like nick automatically smiling in the photo with that random chick:wow:

i think he wanted to find her but he wouldn't of mind if she turned up dead:sas2:

and notice before they walked down the stairs hand in hand.....

he grabbed her by the throat against the wall, nick had that "crazy "side to him:patrice: