duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just watched this flick tonight. His wife is :merchant:
I must have had the :ohhh:face when she was detailing how she framed him
Right?! I guess I literally had no clue what to expect from this movie going in. Talk about a fukking curve ball. This movie was nuuuuts dude.

That bytch....So crazy

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Right?! I guess I literally had no clue what to expect from this movie going in. Talk about a fukking curve ball. This movie was nuuuuts dude.

That bytch....So crazy
Man.....watching Ben's character and his aloof nature when his wife disappeared plus his infidelity had me like

:patrice: "He's not a nice person"

Then....

When it was revealed she was still alive and set everything up like that had me like

:ohhh::damn: "That bytch is crazy!"

This is the type of flick that will have you looking at your significant other kinda sideways if they have even the slightest bit of crazy in them
:merchant:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man.....watching Ben's character and his aloof nature when his wife disappeared plus his infidelity had me like

:patrice: "He's not a nice person"

Then....

When it was revealed she was still alive and set everything up like that had me like

:ohhh::damn: "That bytch is crazy!"

This is the type of flick that will have you looking at your significant other kinda sideways if they have even the slightest bit of crazy in them
:merchant:
RIGHT! I was thinking, "I don't think I like this fukkin guy..." then curve ball.

When she started explaining it all I was just stunned lol. What a conniving cuuuunt bahaha.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
RIGHT! I was thinking, "I don't think I like this fukkin guy..." then curve ball.

When she started explaining it all I was just stunned lol. What a conniving cuuuunt bahaha.
Especially when he had sex with ol girl he was cheating with in his sisters house

Then Amy dropped that bomb and I couldn't even stay mad at him anymore

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Man.

Gone Girl is fantastic 2 hour movie, too bad it has that extra 30 min that ruins everything. I've never seen so much wasted potential, this could've been a film classic.
Fuuuuuuuuck.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just finished watching...

..Literally my face through this movie. :dwillhuh:

And that face represented; this movie is weak, to this movie is interesting, to this movie is not bad, to WTF.

Cool watch, not what I was expecting at all. Enjoyed it.