"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
the agenda 680 is very entertaining, its like the bottom line (Cellini and Dimino) all over again, with Rude being the moderator, yeah, there is an agenda but its an entertaining one :feedme::sas2:, back when Cellini and Dimino was on 790 in the mornings, Steak had to get his shiet in, but Rude just lets them boys riff

680 is just too geared towards cacs and sunshine pumping for my tastes

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Donald Glover’s FX show ‘Atlanta’ cleared for series
October 15, 2015 | Filed in: Television.

COMMENTS 0

NEW YORK, NY – OCTOBER 30: Childish Gambino performs on stage at Power 105.1’s Powerhouse 2014 at Barclays Center of Brooklyn on October 30, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images for Power 105.1)

By RODNEY HO/ rho@ajc.com, originally filed Friday, October 16, 2015

Stone Mountain native Donald Glover will star in his own comedy “Atlanta” cleared for a full series on FX.

“Atlanta” will air on FX in 2016 and also star Brian Tyree Henry, Lakeith Lee Stanfield and Zazie Beetz.

The comedy will feature two cousins working their way through the Atlanta rap scene. Glover (“Community”) is already a successful rap star himself as Childish Gambino.

FX confirmed to me that it will be shot in Atlanta.

HBO has a similar show called “Brothers in Atlanta” set to air.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
680 is just too geared towards cacs and sunshine pumping for my tastes
we agree, but 680 still has better talent

morning = 680
midday = 680 but only slightly (cant stand buck and kincaid)
afternoon = 680, but since both shows reset, you can listen 92.9 at 2, change to 680 at 3 to 5, turn off your radio, wait for dantanna difference maker at 5:45 on 680, and then turn back to 92.9 at 6

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Where do yall get haircuts at?

My main and my back up barber BOTH can't fit me in today OR tomorrow before 2....:why:

I'm usually against this but I'm desperate, flying out tomorrow afternoon and I need a fresh cut.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Donald Glover’s FX show ‘Atlanta’ cleared for series
October 15, 2015 | Filed in: Television.

COMMENTS 0

NEW YORK, NY – OCTOBER 30: Childish Gambino performs on stage at Power 105.1’s Powerhouse 2014 at Barclays Center of Brooklyn on October 30, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images for Power 105.1)

By RODNEY HO/ rho@ajc.com, originally filed Friday, October 16, 2015

Stone Mountain native Donald Glover will star in his own comedy “Atlanta” cleared for a full series on FX.

“Atlanta” will air on FX in 2016 and also star Brian Tyree Henry, Lakeith Lee Stanfield and Zazie Beetz.

The comedy will feature two cousins working their way through the Atlanta rap scene. Glover (“Community”) is already a successful rap star himself as Childish Gambino.

FX confirmed to me that it will be shot in Atlanta.

HBO has a similar show called “Brothers in Atlanta” set to air.

I used to work with the line producer for this. Worked with House Moore too, I didn't know he was gone be on there until I checked IMDb. I'm interested in seeing how this and Brothers in Atlanta will capture the rap scene.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Went by South Dekalb Mall earlier today, damn man:mjcry:

It's only 3 restaurants in the food court, a bunch of abandoned stores. I remember going there as a youngin to the arcade, hitting Peppermint Music to buy CDs as recent as 08 (or 09), doing a speech on that stage by Payless, buying shoes just a lotta good memories at that mall

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

It's only 3 restaurants in the food court, a bunch of abandoned stores. I remember going there as a youngin to the arcade, hitting Peppermint Music to buy CDs as recent as 08 (or 09), doing a speech on that stage by Payless, buying shoes just a lotta good memories at that mall

They might as well shut South Dekalb down I've been saying that for years

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

:wow:
I forgot all about Peppermint Music. They had one in West End and Greenbriar back in the day. Peppermint was my shyt until I started fukking with the Oomp Camp stores.

Not really surprised about South Dekalb tho. Dekalb nikkas have officially let they nuts drop. It was never sweet out there but it seems like the last 3-5 years they got more crime than Atlanta.