"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So y'all know where I'm talmbout?

It looks like Armegeddon over there. Like, you know how NYC looked in "I Am Legend", where the trees and shrubbery are growing OVER the abandoned buildings? It looks crazy, and slightly eerie.

Me and wifey just tryinta figure out what happened there, lol.
I pass through there because family is in that general area. I was at the Tax Office today but didn't go that far up memorial. I will have to ask my mom if she knows. Sounds odd.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Think he might have been suspended

Looking at his twitter
Yeah, two possibly.

Semi-Related they moved Hugh Douglas to the morning show. I'm going to check that out, dude was good on the weekend show.

fwest1

Pro
Daps
Yeah, two possibly.

Semi-Related they moved Hugh Douglas to the morning show. I'm going to check that out, dude was good on the weekend show.
Yeah

The morning show I cool now

Can't listen to Rick Kamla in the afternoon without Jamie though

Kinda hard to listen to Rick

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yeah

The morning show I cool now

Can't listen to Rick Kamla in the afternoon without Jamie though

Kinda hard to listen to Rick
I only started listening once 790 went dead. I only liked Dukes and Bell weekdays. Just not into the other shows. Glad they gave Hugh the shot.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
he was complaining about the PC police last night, they do have fast pitch softball, espn do be pressed to put some skirts on there programs, look and the t*ts and ass and keep it moving, frying females on social media aint never a good thing, remember twitter is their diary, not yours

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
My peoples are doing production duties all weekend, I'mma be backstage at that De La show on Saturday like :win: :takedat::blessed::ohlawd:

Anyway.....I got a question for my ATL peoples:

In Decatur, right down the street from the DeKalb County Jail, when you turn onto Mountain Drive, there are a bunch of apartments across the street from the Kensington MARTA station and it looks like a tornado hit them - I believe the two areas in question werecalled Pine Tree Circle and Stratford Green. These areas are completely devastated now, seriously it looks like some type of hurricane or something ran through there.

Does anyone know what happened over there?

YESSIR! I'll be at the A3C the rest of the week. See yall there!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So y'all know where I'm talmbout?

It looks like Armegeddon over there. Like, you know how NYC looked in "I Am Legend", where the trees and shrubbery are growing OVER the abandoned buildings? It looks crazy, and slightly eerie.

Me and wifey just tryinta figure out what happened there, lol.

I guess the story is that someone bought the properties and basically shut them down a year ago. They have plans to redevelop them now that the Atlanta United facility is going to be in that area.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I guess the story is that someone bought the properties and basically shut them down a year ago. They have plans to redevelop them now that the Atlanta United facility is going to be in that area.
:salute:

Appreciate it greatly!