"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I was there earlier that day, these kids wild out here.

shyt is crazy man. the Stone mountain, Redan/Mainstreet area has fallen off so hard. That shyt is a fukkin SUBURB and it just looks like shyt now. And your right the kids are out there wildin and just acting like fools:snoop:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I can take Hugh but not with Fricke. Huh is horrible. You need someone with more deep insights than freakin Fricke

I can take Randy with the right Co-host. He's alright with Kemla. (sp)
i honestly didnt know 680 still existed

Kamla & Randy is a disaster. You can tell Kamla is trying to make it work but the chemistry is just bad & they used to work together on 92.9 when it first got started. They just don't mesh at all.

Hugh & Fricke isn't my favorite morning show combo but 92.9 had to shake it up, they were the highest ranked weekend show on the station if that means anything :yeshrug:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Where do yall get haircuts at?

My main and my back up barber BOTH can't fit me in today OR tomorrow before 2....:why:

I'm usually against this but I'm desperate, flying out tomorrow afternoon and I need a fresh cut.

I know it's too late but All Cities Barbershop over here off Cascade Rd is my go to spot :salute:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Kamla & Randy is a disaster. You can tell Kamla is trying to make it work but the chemistry is just bad & they used to work together on 92.9 when it first got started. They just don't mesh at all.

Hugh & Fricke isn't my favorite morning show combo but 92.9 had to shake it up, they were the highest ranked weekend show on the station if that means anything :yeshrug:
I can take Hugh. I can't stand Fricke

Apparently noone gets along with Randy. First it was Mark James and now Kamla. I was so annoyed with Mark James i would have picked Rand over him but its not that i like Randy.

They need to do whatever they have to do to bring Jamie Dukes back. I love Dukes and Kamla was his perfect cohost. They better not touch Dukes and Bell.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
mark james was alright when he was with carl dukes after scandal prone Kordell Stewart left but when he got on the morning he was a bigger prick than Jason Bailey was

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They have no interest because they are on the Dope. These kids are literally Js lol. Look into the face off these kids they look like zombies popping these pills and on this lean. When I was in HS you had cats selling dope and still healthy enough to play Football or B ball (up until they drop out/get kicked outta school), these dudes now to lazy to do anything. In my day fights in school were a norm, and gun play was last resort, now dudes have zero hands and just shoot, the Crazy thing is I`m not even that old lol I was in HS 03-07.
I grad in 04 and it seems like a completely different world. These young kids are more violent than ever but are soft as hell compared to the 90's and 2000's dudes. Truth be told, they couldn't survive trappin. They would get robbed by OG's with the quickness.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I can take Hugh. I can't stand Fricke

Apparently noone gets along with Randy. First it was Mark James and now Kamla. I was so annoyed with Mark James i would have picked Rand over him but its not that i like Randy.

They need to do whatever they have to do to bring Jamie Dukes back. I love Dukes and Kamla was his perfect cohost. They better not touch Dukes and Bell.
Rick and Jamie fit. That's why Rick isn't kinda pissed. It's not even an interesting show anymore and Rick was better than Jamie. The issue is clear, Randy just ain't that dude. Time to bring the Stews back.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They have no interest because they are on the Dope. These kids are literally Js lol. Look into the face off these kids they look like zombies popping these pills and on this lean. When I was in HS you had cats selling dope and still healthy enough to play Football or B ball (up until they drop out/get kicked outta school), these dudes now to lazy to do anything. In my day fights in school were a norm, and gun play was last resort, now dudes have zero hands and just shoot, the Crazy thing is I`m not even that old lol I was in HS 03-07.
Those are the worst J's too. Worst than crackheads.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Time to bring the Stews back.
Im off and on with Stews, really.

I love how funny they are together, period. But while i love Ryan's insights as a player i also hate his childish immature sh!t he does/says. Keeping Ryan i check is Doug's only purpose, really because he has no real input. But you need him to keep Ryan from going off the rails.

I was the same way with Jason Goff. While i liked that Dude is funny as fukk sometimes I hated that he comes across as an alpha male wanna-be a$$hole. Especially by the way he talks about chicks... yet talks about how his girl runs him