"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
A3C festival time!!!
Yep....this weekend, Atlanta shows once again why it's the Black Mecca of the South.

A3C Festival continues

BET Hip-Hop Awards parties and show

Falcons vs Redskins (forget the game....it's mad HONIES from the DMV in town for the game, it's like 20 of 'em in a group, staying together at the Hyatt downtown, met 'em yesterday, lol)

Plus, the weather gon' be :blessed:

ATL stay :win: out 'chea!

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Brehs, I just left work and right in front of our parking lot on Peachtree Center is a line of THOTastic chicks trying to get into the BET Awards at the Civic Center, which is down the street and around the corner, maybe two blocks

It looks like a video shoot over there, it's literally 50 girls in line like it's a female buffet or something. :pachaha:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ya'll hitting the EARL for A3C's party tonight?

I definitely wanna see Pharoahe Monch perform. Dude always puts on a show. Don't care for Jean Grae's shows tho... but she cute plus some of her tracks are dope.

I definitely wanna see De La Soul tomorrow but damn they asking for $99 for the day pass. Can we pay to just see the show?

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah, two possibly.

Semi-Related they moved Hugh Douglas to the morning show. I'm going to check that out, dude was good on the weekend show.

Yeah

The morning show I cool now

Can't listen to Rick Kamla in the afternoon without Jamie though

Kinda hard to listen to Rick
i can't stand the new morning show.

Hugh Douglas is ... okay.. but I can only take so much of his sh!t. That other clown thats on with him used to be on on the weekends. I can't stand that ignorant fool.

But what happened to Bell? If both Bell and Dukes are gone i might as well not listen at all. They should have moves Zinno to the morning Show with Randy. Cant stand either of them but they are entertaining together

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I just moved here, hit up the A3C and the M bar last night. Got so caught up I forgot I RSVP'd for that FAB show last night, so I missed it.

Think I'm going to head downtown to see if I can scoop up something for tonight. I almost crashed about 5 times today checking out all these beautiful women:noah:

Wherever the awards are that's the area I might be in.
I love this city.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The De La Soul day show was dope but it sucks they had to cut it short because of curfew :mjcry:
Rakim was tight and De La did their thing for the short time they were on. Good to See Pfife too

That little crew "The Difference Machine" and that chick Sa-Roc had me like :dwillhuh: :lupe:
Looks like I'm gonna start listening to hiphop again in the next few years.:banderas:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hugh Douglas on the morning show on 92.9_The_Game :snoop:
I can only take so much of this brother. At least put him on a show with someone else. Not that ignorant fukka John Fricke :scusthov:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Hugh Douglas on the morning show on 92.9_The_Game :snoop:
I can only take so much of this brother. At least put him on a show with someone else. Not that ignorant fukka John Fricke :scusthov:

the agenda 680 is very entertaining, its like the bottom line (Cellini and Dimino) all over again, with Rude being the moderator, yeah, there is an agenda but its an entertaining one :feedme::sas2:, back when Cellini and Dimino was on 790 in the mornings, Steak had to get his shiet in, but Rude just lets them boys riff