"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Vid dont work.

Why you guys think will carry the flame when Kasim leaves? Seems like a few liberal white ladies running (i dont trust em) and a few black dudes (hopefully none are on the crooked dekalb and clayton steeze).

I hear Kwanzaa Hall is that dude and people think he has the best shot

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Vid dont work.

Why you guys think will carry the flame when Kasim leaves? Seems like a few liberal white ladies running (i dont trust em) and a few black dudes (hopefully none are on the crooked dekalb and clayton steeze).

I hear Kwanzaa Hall is that dude and people think he has the best shot
yeah Kwanzaa might be up next.

Than ya boy Atlroc :youngsabo:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I just got fired for lying about my background. Anyone know anybody hiring?

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
veG4XJf.png

A3C-2015-Festival-Grounds-Schedule.jpg

CQqaZ7uUcAAUAEP.jpg

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
My peoples are doing production duties all weekend, I'mma be backstage at that De La show on Saturday like :win: :takedat::blessed::ohlawd:

Anyway.....I got a question for my ATL peoples:

In Decatur, right down the street from the DeKalb County Jail, when you turn onto Mountain Drive, there are a bunch of apartments across the street from the Kensington MARTA station and it looks like a tornado hit them - I believe the two areas in question werecalled Pine Tree Circle and Stratford Green. These areas are completely devastated now, seriously it looks like some type of hurricane or something ran through there.

Does anyone know what happened over there?

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
My peoples are doing production duties all weekend, I'mma be backstage at that De La show on Saturday like :win: :takedat::blessed::ohlawd:

Anyway.....I got a question for my ATL peoples:

In Decatur, right down the street from the DeKalb County Jail, when you turn onto Mountain Drive, there are a bunch of apartments across the street from the Kensington MARTA station and it looks like a tornado hit them - I believe the two areas in question werecalled Pine Tree Circle and Stratford Green. These areas are completely devastated now, seriously it looks like some type of hurricane or something ran through there.

Does anyone know what happened over there?

heard nothing about that

isnt Arthur Blank building the MLS team facility right there?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
heard nothing about that

isnt Arthur Blank building the MLS team facility right there?
Behind the jail for the MLS practice facility

So y'all know where I'm talmbout?

It looks like Armegeddon over there. Like, you know how NYC looked in "I Am Legend", where the trees and shrubbery are growing OVER the abandoned buildings? It looks crazy, and slightly eerie.

Me and wifey just tryinta figure out what happened there, lol.