"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Is it cool as a date spot or more so a group? Would probably go with my girl early in the day on a weekend since I hear night time is crazy long wait

I'd say either. I pulled up on my dude who was already there and he had a chick with him on some date shyt. But I walked in solo and jumped right into the mix with some chick's that was there just hanging out. The week days probably ain't that crowded. But I'm for sure going back tomorrow night or Thursday. So I'll see for sure then

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

CMcz2hyVAAA7byi.jpg

CMcz2hzUsAAVcLH.jpg

Topgolf Atlanta Midtown: The Ultimate in Golf, Games, Food and Fun

The premier entertainment and event venue in Atlanta with fun point-scoring golf games for all skill levels, upscale bar food and drinks, music ...
topgolf.com

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: with that tired talking point about traffic.

The only cats really dealing with traffic like that are dumb cacs who live in far flung exurbs 40-50 miles from their jobs. :stopitslime:
:whoa: I was just asking breh. I see people talking about it a lot. the 1st time I got introduced to atl traffic was 7 years ago and it made me want to throw up. it wasn't so bad when I was there last year.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Brehs,

AM i the only one who hates that emotional fukk-face named MarkJames on 92.9_The_Game in the morning? :stopitslime:

He is a bytch. He one of them "down" white boys who likes rap and being entertained by nikkas but is scared to death of them and is a hardcore gop fukkboy.

They need to stop fukkin around and free the Stews