"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
How do you guys make it into the clubs? Everytime I try to go the lines are INSANE.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah I'll be there with my boy. We got 6 girls with us. :mjlol: I'll be at Afro punk too

What's the best strip club to go to right now

What did you think about One Music?

Seeing The Internet, KRIT, Ball & G, Face, Bun, and The Roots. Ben Wallace was up there during Face set
:blessed:
Lauryn Hill was late (as usual) and the folks I was with wasnt really feeling her
These recent interviews and reading threads about Face, got me looking at him in a whole different light :francis:
But i can't front when he go from his regular speaking voice to his rap voice:krs:

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
October this year. Last year in Atlanta IIRC. I was gonna try to get on, but still finishing up another show

Copped my One Music Fest tix, anybody else goin?
Damn i want be able to make that one this yr i wanted to do the A3c event too but we still workinh on this mixtape and getting this bag rite to get that machine behind us. But after we drop the mixtape in nov or dec we coming down to the A doin shows and networkin the whole week or two it would be cool if sum of you atliens would come to one of our shows bring sum ladies out

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Music Midtown before Run the Jewels

11931105_957204027673020_1318578382_n.jpg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Went to Top Golf this weekend, like other have said it was pretty dope

I live right around cumberland mall in vinings, its a few of the brehs who live in this area

No snitching but me, you, @FreshFromATL @JKFrazier I think @ProfessionallyTrill all stay up here in Vinings/Smyrna/Atlanta. I know it's more of us who stay right around here, we've probably run into each other aineno